Jimmy Superfly Snuka is in trouble | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Superfly Snuka is in trouble

Perhaps justice may be done after all.
Just a few months before his girlfriend died, Snuka was involved in another incident with her after a match in Syracuse.
It's recounted here:

http://slam.canoe.com/SlamWrestlingArchive/oct9_snuka.html

In addition to the facts cited here, his girlfriend supposedly was cowering in the room while Snuka shouted that God could be revealed through the television. There was also a report that one of the police dogs suffered a broken tooth.

Snuka publicly apologized the next time he was in town. Wish I could recall the official disposition of the charges.

The DA never prosecuted. But the victim's family won a $500K civil judgment against him for 'wrongful death'. He claimed that he was bankrupt and never paid a cent. Bastard.

Last edited:
Perhaps justice may be done after all.
Just a few months before his girlfriend died, Snuka was involved in another incident with her after a match in Syracuse.
It's recounted here:

http://slam.canoe.com/SlamWrestlingArchive/oct9_snuka.html

In addition to the facts cited here, his girlfriend supposedly was cowering in the room while Snuka shouted that God could be revealed through the television. There was also a report that one of the police dogs suffered a broken tooth.

Snuka publicly apologized the next time he was in town. Wish I could recall the official disposition of the charges.
The Squeegee Kid? Good Lord.

OK - what was the story of some Pro rasslers getting beaten up in Syracuse years ago by some military guys?

All I remember is that Sean Michaels got the bleep kicked out of him. Went into hiding for awhile b/c pro wrestlers aren't supposed to get beat up.

Don't forget, Bleepster, Chris Benoit is also wiped out of WWE history. Wasn't indicted for murder b/c he killed himself after killing his wife.

'Roid rage, painkiller addiction, and post-concussion syndrome don't mix.

The wrestlers from that era, in particular, were almost all messed up, the Ultimate Warrior being among them. And plenty of them died young.

Shawn got beat-up by a number (it varies, depending on who is telling the story) of navy guys or something in 95. Davey Boy Smith and 1-2-3 kid were th eother 2 guys there I believe. Shawn also claims he was loaded and thats why they got him so easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom