Joe Cremo transfer to Villanova | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Cremo transfer to Villanova

I'm not surprised Duke is interested. When it comes to grad transfer guards, this guy is the Cremo the crop.

th

It appears as if Duke is going to take the...

Horatio-Caine.gif

Crem-off the top.

CR8eagnU8AAuYFm.jpg

6'4, 21 years old, wants to challenge himself and play at the highest level possible, wants to play in the tourney, expected to get his release on Monday.. read his direct quotes here...

And wasn't Albany the team that crushed one of the Cinderellas, UMBC, earlier this year?
Nichols is going to Florida State.

After watching U Albany for the past 4 years THE Problem with these 2 guys was they never really connected. When they were on they were on. When they were off they were off. Sometimes it was one or the other. Sometimes it was both at the same time. Other 3 guys on the court did a lot of standing around. Did Will Brown get what he wanted from them? Will their future teams get what they want from them? Don't really know. Of the two Cremo is the better get.

I can not fathom how much of a life change it would be going from Albany to Gonzaga or especially Oregon/Texas. Feel like you've died and gone to heaven.
I’d go to Austin

I’d go to Austin

City wise for sure. But was just mainly thinking about the difference in the amenities, facilities and privileges between those levels of programs.

City wise for sure. But was just mainly thinking about the difference in the amenities, facilities and privileges between those levels of programs.
It’s also the best school to have doors opened for you.

To go from Albany to that, is impressive. He’s not going to see much time anywhere I’d imagine.

Go get the best degree and have the most fun.

One could argue Oregon, but it’s texas in a landslide and the other 2 don’t register.

Maximize all the leverage you got kid...

It's Nova. Hard to believe that he will get more PT at Nova then at Cuse but I understand after last season's grad transfer why we would not be involved.
Zach Bye‏ @byesline 3m3 minutes ago
It's my flat out privilege to pass along the news that my guy @JCremo24, someone who many of us have watched grow up before our eyes, will play his final year of college hoops for the reigning National Champions, @NovaMBB!! YOU'RE BUILT FOR THIS. Now go earn it all over again!

A good indicator that Divencenzo will stay in the draft?

I think he is a good player and a good shooter but this seems like an odd grab for the school and the player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom