John O'Korn is transferring from Houston | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

John O'Korn is transferring from Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist recapping this whole thing after finding out about the Bailey article: http://.com/john-okorn-is-here-to-save-the-day-maybe/

end of weekend

I posted on recruiting forum, from third party us or Florida
End of the weekend? You really think that quickly?

The one thing that has to play in our favor is that, with Florida's new coaching staff, he probably doesn't have THAT much of a pre-existing relationship with their coaches, right? Meanwhile, he's already got a good relationship with Shafer/Lester and two guys he went to high school with are headed here as freshmen next season.

The one thing that has to play in our favor is that, with Florida's new coaching staff, he probably doesn't have THAT much of a pre-existing relationship with their coaches, right? Meanwhile, he's already got a good relationship with Shafer/Lester and two guys he went to high school with are headed here as freshmen next season.
yes ive also heard it could happen this weekend

if he transfer here does he count against this years class or last years class because he will be a January enrollee?

It has to happen fast Monday is late enrollment deadline at UF and it is 1-20 at SU

O'Korn was listed as a pro-style QB when being recruited, He has good size and runs a 4.7 forty (1/10th slower than Mitch Kimble). He looks like a departure from Alin, AJ and Mitch. I am somewhat confused with respect to what Lester really wants in a QB. That makes me a bit confused as to what offense he wants to run. Perhaps, that's what he means when he says its "variable". Still, this group of QB's don't seem to make any sense to me. Since O'Korn would have to sit next year, does this mean he will lean more towards Austin Wilson who is almost identical in size, height an speed?

I would love to get O'Korn and see what happens.

O'Korn was listed as a pro-style QB when being recruited, He has good size and runs a 4.7 forty (1/10th slower than Mitch Kimble). He looks like a departure from Alin, AJ and Mitch. I am somewhat confused with respect to what Lester really wants in a QB. That makes me a bit confused as to what offense he wants to run. Perhaps, that's what he means when he says its "variable". Still, this group of QB's don't seem to make any sense to me. Since O'Korn would have to sit next year, does this mean he will lean more towards Austin Wilson who is almost identical in size, height an speed?

Since Lester took over the offense the only QB he recruited was Dungey. I think Dungey and O'korn have similar playing styles and similar statures. So I think so far he has been pretty consistent in the QB's he likes.

Not sure what kind of QB Dungey will become but if O'Korn goes to SU he will be the best qb on campus next year (too bad he wouldn't be playing).

th

Since Lester took over the offense the only QB he recruited was Dungey. I think Dungey and O'korn have similar playing styles and similar statures. So I think so far he has been pretty consistent in the QB's he likes.
Lester recruited Kimble.
EDIT - Dungey is a dual threat.

Crusty said:
O'Korn was listed as a pro-style QB when being recruited, He has good size and runs a 4.7 forty (1/10th slower than Mitch Kimble). He looks like a departure from Alin, AJ and Mitch. I am somewhat confused with respect to what Lester really wants in a QB. That makes me a bit confused as to what offense he wants to run. Perhaps, that's what he means when he says its "variable". Still, this group of QB's don't seem to make any sense to me. Since O'Korn would have to sit next year, does this mean he will lean more towards Austin Wilson who is almost identical in size, height an speed? I would love to get O'Korn and see what happens.
Lester was good, he probably wants someone like himself. Only natural

he also mentioned Nassib would be a perfect fit for his offense

No way he comes here and next week my daughter will tell me she's dating Chad Kelly.

Because that's just my luck as a Cuse football fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom