Jordan Tucker Derail Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker Derail Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you notice UK wasn't even listed. Multiple told me they had no chance. I should've known to not count out Coach Cal.

Lol...sounds like your basing your opinions off of the media like every person on here by what your posting.

I think the reasons are pretty damn legit. The guy ought to go back home instead of trolling our board.

I think the reasons are pretty damn legit. The guy ought to go back home instead of trolling our board.

As a thought experiment let's assume he is 100% correct in everything he has said: is he still trolling? Don't we want this place to have the best quality information about recruits we are pursing? Or do we just want it to have news we want to hear?

As a thought experiment let's assume he is 100% correct in everything he has said: is he still trolling? Don't we want this place to have the best quality information about recruits we are pursing? Or do we just want it to have news we want to hear?
I don't want fake news and neither should you.

He is welcomed to post on our board. However he has no inside info.

He can have fun but people can give it back. Tucker is a coin flip. Nobody but his family knows.

He didn't give Tech a "silent verbal".

This clown led us to believe it wasn't down to Tech or SU but it was Duke or Tech.

He is FOS. He is welcomed to post it but he is going to get it back after his crap Knox post.

I can read the internet news and pretend to be an insider. It doesn't mean I am.

He is welcomed to post on our board. However he has no inside info.

He can have fun but people can give it back. Tucker is a coin flip. Nobody but his family knows.

He didn't give Tech a "silent verbal".

This clown led us to believe it wasn't down to Tech or SU but it was Duke or Tech.

He is FOS. He is welcomed to post it but he is going to get it back after his crap Knox post.

I can read the internet news and pretend to be an insider. It doesn't mean I am.

Dasher said that JT gave us a silent verbal. Do you think he is trolling?

im not saying i didn't believe him but I'm also not saying i did...he has made some questionable statements regarding sid wilson and now he was flat out wrong on kevin knox, i see no reason why anyone should believe him over any other poster on here...hes been proven to be 100% wrong with the only info we can confirm on here...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice??? no not buying it

I should clarify, I don't put full stock in his predictions, but I think he has quality inside information. QG taught us that even the best inside info can turn out to lead to wrong predictions.

Dasher said that JT gave us a silent verbal. Do you think he is trolling?
I know Dasher and I trust his sources.

However we disagree quite often. I would say I don't believe he gave Syracuse a silent verbal.

I think the kid said he liked Syracuse but wanted to wait till he had all his visits.

im not saying i didn't believe him but I'm also not saying i did...he has made some questionable statements regarding sid wilson and now he was flat out wrong on kevin knox, i see no reason why anyone should believe him over any other poster on here...hes been proven to be 100% wrong with the only info we can confirm on here...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice??? no not buying it

he also said multiple people
I should clarify, I don't put full stock in his predictions, but I think he has quality inside information. QG taught us that even the best inside info can turn out to lead to wrong predictions.

i agree with that and i think everyone here is skeptical after QG but at what point has he given you cause to believe him? i had no opinion on his info until his predictions which he said were "100%" turned out to be flat out wrong

QG came down the fact Kentucky can get whoever they want 99.9% of the time.
Kentucky wanted Trae Young. He decided to stay home at Oklahoma so they turned to their next name Green.

Without Kentucky I do think Syracuse gets Green. The problem with our recruiting was we had no backup guard prospect after Green. That was the Syracuse mistake. Losing Green wasn't a shocker to Kentucky.

Two Duke retweets from Tucker. As some of us said, he'd jump without blinking if they offer...

I don't want fake news and neither should you.

I don't want fake news but if his news is real and you discredit it as fake then it is you who is doing the faking. I always thought fake news was these insane stupid email forwards with articles or claims about political stuff that were clearly bogus and just what the target audience wanted to hear so they ate it up. ATL is like the opposite of that, he has news we don't want to hear. Again, I judge that he has inside info. I don't put very much stock in his predictions, but I think he has good info.

Coach K wouldn't bitch slap Boeheim like that would he? Oh Lord
Dog-Eat-Dog-newt-poster.jpg

QG came down the fact Kentucky can get whoever they want 99.9% of the time.
Kentucky wanted Trae Young. He decided to stay home at Oklahoma so they turned to their next name Green.

Without Kentucky I do think Syracuse gets Green. The problem with our recruiting was we had no backup guard prospect after Green. That was the Syracuse mistake. Losing Green wasn't a shocker to Kentucky.

You changed the topic here. The debate here is about information not recruiting strategies. What I mean is that even our coaches thought we had QG until about 36 hours out. They clearly have the best source data there is. And also they weren't wrong. He flipped at the last second.

You changed the topic here. The debate here is about information not recruiting strategies. What I mean is that even our coaches thought we had QG until about 36 hours out. They clearly have the best source data there is. And also they weren't wrong. He flipped at the last second.
The staff wasn't on this board acting like it was a fact.

This poster is acting like he has inside info. I could read twitter and realize Duke was favored for Knox.
Our visitor is having fun on our board.
He has no inside info it's all info that is on the internet.

I don't want fake news but if his news is real and you discredit it as fake then it is you who is doing the faking. I always thought fake news was these insane stupid email forwards with articles or claims about political stuff that were clearly bogus and just what the target audience wanted to hear so they ate it up. ATL is like the opposite of that, he has news we don't want to hear. Again, I judge that he has inside info. I don't put very much stock in his predictions, but I think he has good info.
Such as?

I mean, someone picking the name ATLien and using the Stankonia album cover as their avatar is so cliche, that alone makes me skeptical. Couple that with his - ahem - posting style and that gives me additional pause. Finally, and most importantly, we just saw with Knox that his info isn't credible. He didn't make a prediction. He said something specific that was proven wrong.

With the Yanks-Cubs game an afterthought, I just stopped by for the board meltdown. Please don't disappoint. Popcorn

This was posted by a reliable poster on the swarm. Found it interesting.

"For what it's worth, I'm not convinced Tucker ends up at GT even if it's GT vs. Syracuse. I'm saying this now a) because multiple folks have told me Tucker was headed to Syracuse and b) it's not worth freaking out if Duke gets involved.

And for what it's worth, I'm not convinced Syracuse was Tucker's landing spot prior to the Knox announcement. There is enough coming out from the GT side as well to make me entirely uncertain, including @BigDaddyBuzz's report, and especially due to timing in which I received the Syracuse vs. GT info. If Tucker ends up at Duke, so be it."

Beelezebub44 is their most reliable poster and he's been quiet today.

This was posted by a reliable poster on the swarm. Found it interesting.

"For what it's worth, I'm not convinced Tucker ends up at GT even if it's GT vs. Syracuse. I'm saying this now a) because multiple folks have told me Tucker was headed to Syracuse and b) it's not worth freaking out if Duke gets involved.

And for what it's worth, I'm not convinced Syracuse was Tucker's landing spot prior to the Knox announcement. There is enough coming out from the GT side as well to make me entirely uncertain, including @BigDaddyBuzz's report, and especially due to timing in which I received the Syracuse vs. GT info. If Tucker ends up at Duke, so be it."
"This guy has no idea what he's talking about" - ATLien

I will say there board isn't so confident anymore it seems. Not that I ever was either but this recruiting game is madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom