Class of 2023 - JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be here in May!
Wohoo!!!

Happy The Office GIF

Awesome. I would even pay for the gas, for the drive up from Texas. Hope to see him exorcize the C position demons, since the Tyrone Sampson fiasco.

I don't see anything from McAlisters article (12/18)stating he would be here in May.
As a matter of fact, Reed tweeted in mid January he couldn't wait to touchdown in Syracuse.
In EARLY January there was a gofundme page for transportation costs, etc...then nothing since.
2 summer 8 week semesters start May 10 and July 4th.
I hope we see DaGeneral in May...or at least here something definite one way or the other.

I don't see anything from McAlisters article (12/18)stating he would be here in May.
As a matter of fact, Reed tweeted in mid January he couldn't wait to touchdown in Syracuse.
In EARLY January there was a gofundme page for transportation costs, etc...then nothing since.
2 summer 8 week semesters start May 10 and July 4th.
I hope we see DaGeneral in May...or at least here something definite one way or the other.
I believe the McAllister article was in reference to two years of eligibility. The news he is here in May is new as far as I'm aware reading the thread

I believe the McAllister article was in reference to two years of eligibility. The news he is here in May is new as far as I'm aware reading the thread
Correct.

It bothers me that the NCAA doesn't allow the kid to come to school and enroll (under scholarship) while stuff gets sorted out. Doesn't even need to be allowed to participate in the spring practices. Just get the kid on campus and in classes. That has to be better for their academic future than whatever limbo the kid is stuck in while things get sorted, right?
The NCAA care about what is best for the student-athlete? What a concept!

There is a lot of speculation and attempts at interpreting what posters are saying.

Does anyone know SPECIFICALLY yes or no if he has cleared the NCAA?

If yes, when will he be on campus?

Status
Not open for further replies.