Judah Mintz returning? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if Judah will return but I firmly believe he’ll go thru the nba process and see where he stands. That will determine if he returns or not. I’m confident he’ll be here if he’s playing college basketball.

We really need an explosive two guard. I said a couple of days ago, Red needs to have an honest discussion with Joe about coming off the bench. Joe would still average double figures and would take a lot of pressure off him.

We really need an explosive two guard. I said a couple of days ago, Red needs to have an honest discussion with Joe about coming off the bench. Joe would still average double figures and would take a lot of pressure off him.
Can’t see Joe staying without a starters role.
I guess if the NIL money is sweet enough, but not much else seems to point to him staying.

I don’t know if Judah will return but I firmly believe he’ll go thru the nba process and see where he stands. That will determine if he returns or not. I’m confident he’ll be here if he’s playing college basketball.

Yeah with the flexibility in going through the process it would be akin to not taking an interview for a higher paying job with a non competitor.

All the staff reiterated getting guys back and belief in them. Sure sounds like they have plans in mind to get to work on if they can make that happen. Judah is the keystone of course.
when they announced Maui...I assumed that meant Judah and most everyone they want back would be back

I dont think they go to that tourney if they dont expect a super strong team next season.

Can’t see Joe staying without a starters role.
I guess if the NIL money is sweet enough, but not much else seems to point to him staying.
So give him a starter’s role to start the season.

And then adjust it as needed as the year goes on….

So give him a starter’s role to start the season.

And then adjust it as needed as the year goes on….
Yeah just the way Red should start his career.
Geeez

Why would Joe want to come back for something like that?Cant see it.
Depends on what his other options are, I guess.

What if we’re actually good next year? I’d think he’d want to be a part of that, if so.

Depends on what his other options are, I guess.

What if we’re actually good next year? I’d think he’d want to be a part of that, if so.
I would think he is ready to move on unless the NIL is too sweet to pass up.Guy has been a full starter for ever and unless he knows that will be the case I can’t see anyone wanting to come back.

If he and the rest of the team returns, then we could see a nice NCAAT run. That can also help his stock for next years draft.
Not without major portal help

I’m not saying that AA will tell Joe to move on (he may), but I doubt we see many 5’11”guards in our future unless they are lightning quick.

Everything he described about his (Red) style. Up and down the court fast paced pressure M2M is opposite of everything JG3 brings to the table. It would be in the best interest of everyone if JG3 was replaced next year.

2CC1CA3A-0E4D-43BF-80A0-40B8085B48BF.jpeg

One more year. I thought college was 4 years.
Covid year added another dimension that will finally come to an end next year. Then back dealing with red shirts only...I hope!

Yeah, I think Flynn's career best models his trajectory. Including SC top 10 plays every other game his sophomore year.
I believe this is who JB compared him to preseason also.

And I agree, particularly with his late season shot….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom