Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we are misunderstanding/overreacting to what you’re saying …… this seems like an interesting turn of events
“Interesting”? More like sh-tty

I’m still preparing for him to come back if that makes everyone feel better. But again he’s a kid and lot of people around him as well. “The camp” as we like to call it can have a lot of influence regardless of what the kid wants. (I.e. Jesse)
Wasn’t this kinda what happened with his recruitment and the Depaul smoke? He wanted Cuse all along but some people in his camp were pushing for Depaul?

Can we start recruiting Wisdom Mintz, his brother?
His name is Wisdom?
2lTpGD.gif

He needs to get stronger, develop his outside shooting. He can do that in the G League as a member of a team playing in an empty stadium with no one watching on TV with teammates who are completely and only focused on their own personal goals, vs team goals and hope he plays his way into the league. Or, he can work on developing those same skills playing in front of 20k plus fans, on National TV with teammates who are more focused on team goals than G league players while furthering his academic education and allowing himself the ability to mature in a college environment vs a quasi training camp.
Its a no brainer unless he hates the academic side of college.
I know that it seems like in a sense a lot of the 2 mintz' himself that he should come back and and be playing in front of big crowds. And get the exposure but. I mean I don't think kids even think that way for the most part when they get to that point because the goal is to make it to the NBA and/OR G league.

The thing is with the Julie is that at least now. It's kind dove like the NBA because these guys are guaranteed pretty d*** good morning and. I just think a lot of these guys would take that and being around NBA personnel players blah blah et cesarah then coming back to Syracuse. For instance just to get the exposure that he already has gotten. That's just my opinion.

I know that it seems like in a sense a lot of the 2 mintz' himself that he should come back and and be playing in front of big crowds. And get the exposure but. I mean I don't think kids even think that way for the most part when they get to that point because the goal is to make it to the NBA and/OR G league.

The thing is with the Julie is that at least now. It's kind dove like the NBA because these guys are guaranteed pretty d*** good morning and. I just think a lot of these guys would take that and being around NBA personnel players blah blah et cesarah then coming back to Syracuse. For instance just to get the exposure that he already has gotten. That's just my opinion.
100%

Well now that's quite something

“Quadrangular!!” - Kenny Mayne

Couldnt have said it better myself if I was Gary Busey.

ChatGPT?

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Sacha Baron Cohen Trump GIF by Stan.

What I don't get, what I don't understand, is everything you just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom