Just heard some bad news.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

The Mookie thing might have some legs. Some late night tweets which sounded to me like he was still in Cuse. I hope neither is true.

I'll confirm it. Melo is ineligible for the 2nd semester which this is the first game of the 2nd semester. He is appealing it though sometime next week so he will miss at a minimum today and Monday. More depending upon the appeal and worst case the rest of the year. Also, Mookie was kicked off the team. I guess at 6 tonight it will or won't all be really confirmed for those who don't believe it.
Melo's twitter says he made the trip to ND?

I heard last week that the Melo stuff wasn't over. Hopefully he pulls it together.

Bees, I really hope you're just screwing with us.

Wish I was too, but I'm not. Neither was Jake the other night, he was just 1 game too early due to a mix up. We'll see at 6 I guess.

I'll confirm it. Melo is ineligible for the 2nd semester which this is the first game of the 2nd semester. He is appealing it though sometime next week so he will miss at a minimum today and Monday. More depending upon the appeal and worst case the rest of the year. Also, Mookie was kicked off the team. I guess at 6 tonight it will or won't all be really confirmed for those who don't believe it.

What I don't understand is if this is true, why was Melo tweeting that he was leaving for South Bend and couldn't wait to play again. Wouldn't he have known earlier than yesterday if he was suspended for 2nd semester? That makes no sense to me.

What I don't understand is if this is true, why was Melo tweeting that he was leaving for South Bend and couldn't wait to play again. Wouldn't he have known earlier than yesterday if he was suspended for 2nd semester? That makes no sense to me.

Red herring?

THat's my thing. Bees said even if he was appealing, he'd be out today.

I feel like Melo would be hush about it and wouldn't even make a tweet like that.

PS. how do you appeal being ineligible? Either you can play or you can't

with all of the help these kids get how the heck does this happen. Either way even if he does come back this year you know he is headed for the league next

either you did the work and passed or you didn't. If he didn't, what a jerk. It is not all that tough. Not with all the help they get.

Wonder if Jake or CTO will weigh in soon...

Heard Mookie was in trouble a while ago. Not academics.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

English as 2nd language? Too tall to be graded on a curve?

Im not in front of a tv but anything on gameday about it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If there was an appeal to be made, shouldn't it already have been made.

Heard Mookie was in trouble a while ago. Not academics.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
I could give a about Mookie right now. Unless 4 guards get hurt he wasn't gonna play anyway.

Man what a kick in the nuts. I feel like someone died for crying out loud.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not knowing how these things work, this is the first game since the start of the new semester, right? If classes began on Tuesday, the Pitt game wouldn't have mattered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom