Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite how good of a player he is, Kadary looked miserable the entire year. Like he never wanted to be here to begin with. Never saw the kid happy or get up for his teammates. Dude was a good player but lets relax, he wasnt taking us to the holy land. We have bigger holes to fill
I agree with this. He was good and should have played more, but he had his struggles and is only deemed irreplaceable because of our programs slide to mediocrity. Kadary wasn't taking us to the promised land without an NBA caliber forward. Our biggest need

I’m SICK. Next year has to be the last year. This is the definition of UNSTABLE. No stability in the program at all from head honcho down. Kids committing have no clue who their HC will really be in a year or two. Players jumping ship. Losing our best prospect. Whatever I will still support every game, but as a business move the head Hancho is not making sense. especially for our outlook 5-10 years down the line.
No one wonders why we have one guy signed in 2021? There’s a reason

Honestly, I'm happy that Kadary can go somewhere and play immediately for a coach that acknowledges his talent.

UK, Memphis, FSU or whatever other team. I'll root for him in the NBA, as well.

Let's find a third guard that will come here to sit behind the coach's kid and JGIII.
Well thats a little extreme. Buddy is legit, cmon now

I’m SICK. Next year has to be the last year. This is the definition of UNSTABLE. No stability in the program at all from head honcho down. Kids committing have no clue who their HC will really be in a year or two. Players jumping ship. Losing our best prospect. Whatever I will still support every game, but as a business move the head Hancho is not making sense. especially for our outlook 5-10 years down the line.
Well Buddy, Jimmy and JG3 have 2 years minimum together so you can forget that immediately.

I agree with this. He was good and should have played more, but he had his struggles and is only deemed irreplaceable because of our programs slide to mediocrity. Kadary wasn't taking us to the promised land without an NBA caliber forward. Our biggest need
Well at this point the promised land is a 6 seed. I think he may have been able to.

Alsacs, you know I didn't want to be right on this. Or the others. My worry isn't about the people leaving however. We can get the better end of the deal (I Know fans of Kadary don't believe that) but we can. My worry is that we won't pound the portal as hard as we can. There are great kids in the portal that we should be in contention for. I hope we are working to do something about that.
Why wouldn't we be?

Then we're going to have the best bench in college basketball and they're going to have the best seats in the house to watch the Joey, Buddy, Benny, Jimmy, and Jesse show. Assuming Benny gets to start. Any more Boeheim kids to transfer in that we don't know about?
Sissy?

How about a forward?
I think we’re headed to a complete disaster next year.

I think the game has passed JB by.

I don’t think the situation will improve until the program completely changes direction. JB era closed and we move on to a new coach, new staff and entirely new program philosophy.

JB had a good run for 40 years. There’s nothing wrong with that. We’ve all enjoyed great times celebrating the success of the program over those years. It doesn’t mean that it can or should continue in perpetuity.

Quite the roller coaster for the pro-JB and anti-JB crowd this year.

Pro JB..

All season: crickets

Tournament: Aha!!! JB forgot more basketball than you’ll ever know!!

Post season: crickets

Anti:

All season: program is trashhhh

Tournament: Let’s goooooo!!!!!

Post season: program is trashhhh

Also again FWIW...I asked about what is JB doing about retirement, next year., blah blah blah. "Jimmy Jr is coming to cuse (first time I've heard this) and it's a more than 50% chance that next year is JB's last year. Both boys seniors. There's a reason you guys don't have any 2022 commits yet..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom