Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone talk me out of the doomsday scenario I've tried to block out for a while? Buddy and JG3 starting for 4 straight years together and then add in Jimmy for the final 2 of those and then JB departs with a demand of the program passing along to GMac.
Wildhack wouldn’t do that

Can anyone talk me out of the doomsday scenario I've tried to block out for a while? Buddy and JG3 starting for 4 straight years together and then add in Jimmy for the final 2 of those and then JB departs with a demand of the program passing along to GMac.

Too bad the title "The Sum of All Fears" was already taken by Tom Clancy.

You’re insane if you think Joe out performed Kadary. Did you watch any games?
Im saying you have zero idea if Kadary is a cancer or not. From the outside you would have a hard time convincing me that Kadary even wants to be here

I’m not sure this is what people mean when they say they want a “family atmosphere” inside a program.

Girard just became the most hated player by the fanbase. JB should have gone to him and offered him the Andy Rautins role off the bench or hey

How bout this lineup
C- Jesse/Quincy if he returns
F-Benny
F-Buddy
G-Joe
G-Kadary

AG if he returns off the bench

I mean honestly someone tell me why I should renew my season tickets next year if the coach is just going to half a$$ it.
I'm not saying PLEASE DONT RENEW but if there is a way for the program and JW to feel our pain or frustration, it's that. It's losing the fanbases. But we are loyal. Upstate NY folks are LOYAL. Doesn't help our game had the highest TV viewship haha

I mean honestly someone tell me why I should renew my season tickets next year if the coach is just going to half a$$ it.
It’s entertainment.
You got that.

Unless we pull a major rabbit out of the portal we are going to be worse than this season.

We have only 2 scholarship guards now.
So we have to add atleast one.

Unless we are planning OIG’s plan.
Zero dependable ball handlers. We've lost out best two ball handlers and passers since Saturday with Marek and Kadary.

Any team that doesn't press the crap out of a Girard/Boeheim/Boeheim/whoever else lineup would be insane.

I don't ask for inside information. Especially when its negative and given at the wrong time. Then when information ends up wrong that person never owns up and says my bad I got it wrong. Like professional insiders do.
That’s why Dasher never turned pro. Insiders provide information. That information is understood to be as they understand it and as it stands as told to them by someone close to the program. That information is also understood to be fluid. If you don’t ask for the information and don’t want it, go play Monopoly with the fam. If you stick around, understand your role and quit driving away the valuable posters.

Im saying you have zero idea if Kadary is a cancer or not. From the outside you would have a hard time convincing me that Kadary even wants to be here
Almost every game he played in he had a positive impact on the defensive end and got the offense flowing, like passing the ball. If he was a cancer, what was Joe? We were a worse team when Joe played over Kadary, numbers back that up.

Might have something to do with the guy ahead of him that, in no way, deserves to be ahead of him.

We can say Richmond should use it as fuel to get better and take that starting spot, but what about JB makes us believe that would even matter?

I’m not sure this is what people mean when they say they want a “family atmosphere” inside a program.

Are you saying players within the program got tired of perceived favoritism treatment when it came to playing time etc.

The only thing that could make this worse is if Kadary transfers to UConn.
He's not going to Duke because you have to be a dead on 3 point shooter to play in K's offense.
And we'll get to play them in the Bahamas right away!

Lol great line. Would love to get your take on all of this mess.

I’ve shared the story with some friends but this JG thing with JB goes back to his recruitment process and I can’t with every single person on this board but JB is still trying to prove a point of something with Joe when Joe was being recruited. We know Boeheim is stubborn but this is the biggest ego play ever when it comes to Joe to show he’s right and it literally might cost years on the program. No one thought kadary was going to be as good as he was going to be and thought he would walk in and make immediate impact. But there’s gotta be some adaptation but JB ain’t having it BC he wants to prove he was right all along about Joe.

JB said in a presser about how he literally doesn’t listen to anyone and his dad taught him that from a young age. When I tell you he thinks he is right about everything and doesn’t take any advice, he literally does not and I know there’s a lot of unhappy people about this Joe thing internally. This has been years of stuff but yet it’s finally coming to light when you lose a player like kadary. The stubbornness is back firing.

I got ripped for saying the program was in decline. But BC of a sweet 16 run everyone loved JB. Declines are not just wins and losses. It’s showing up and playing for someone who just isn’t fun to play for and I think that was obvious this year. This will have a very lasting effect and no accountability at all from JB about the why kids transfer. This one is 1000 percent on him from the way he talks about players in such a bad way to the way he coaches on the floor and literally never yells at buddy. The players are sick of it and I do not blame them. Kids are kids and they need a coach that cares about them 24/7. That’s not the case here especially with how many public negative comments JB is content with sharing. This hurts

It's called doing your job for the good of the program.
I am pretty sure that a big F-U to the assistant coach giving his opinion to the head coach without his opinion being asked. Many head coaches control the majority of the decisions being made in their program.

Wow Hulk good post but Kadary is gone.

Does JB not understand what a big loss this is he was our future at PG. Is it because Joe G and Buddy are best friends from playing on the same AAU teams growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom