Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was the so called party then it appears this is somewhat similar to the women's team issue and a bit of house cleaning possibly or at least whatever went down after that sealed the deal.

If it was the so called party then it appears this is somewhat similar to the women's team issue and a bit of house cleaning possibly or at least whatever went down after that sealed the deal.
If Frank leaves then that makes sense

actually, you and i had a big blow up earlier this year when i insinuated kadary might leave and you disagreed. I am still awaiting my apology but i like you regardless.
LOL I have just been attacked relentlessly for suggesting just that earlier this week. I don't expect any apologies. And I don't remember that was what our blow up was about. But if you want, great job and great insight.

Then Frank and woody are gone too if that’s the case... if either of Frank or woody don’t hit the portal, Kadary must have had 1 or two strikes already before the party

he sat behind a guy that started and did well last year. Now, joe took a step back this year, no question. Look at his free throw shooting. That dropped quite a bit. let alone, everything else. But most coaches would have started Joe to start the season. the question is when they would have replaced Joe with Kadray. I think most would have made that change. But there maybe factors we just don't know. Like maybe they saw that Kadray just didn't like it here. We have a policy of not taking a kid without a visit first. We took Kadray without a visit. Maybe that is a good policy.
We had 7 months to keep him. That should’ve been happening the entire time then.

I get everyone else, but he is legit our second best player if not the best.

The best players should play, Joe’s year was not that great last year, I don’t know why people think it was.

Maybe that's why Kadary wasn't playing much as he should...JB knew he was leaving after this year. Who knows.

I'm as big a critic of JB as anyone these last several years in bubbleville, but this crap is going on everywhere, this year in particular, it's an absolute sh**show. Gotta really hit the portal, we may lose 7 kids and we only have 1 incoming freshman, and likely Jimmy B, that ain't good math, just like my sentence ain't good English

LOL I have just been attacked relentlessly for suggesting just that earlier this week. I don't expect any apologies. And I don't remember that was what our blow up was about. But if you want, great job and great insight.

hey i stuck up for you. this is 100% on jim though. kadary not liking it at cuse is a "im not going to throw the hof coach under the bus line." i don't believe that excuse for a second and it flies in the face of logic. this kid would have stuck it out here and been a draft pick next year if jb started him like he deserved. the other excuse is a huge facade.

At this point, I'd like to see Girard put his name in the portal too. Let's start fresh. I don't see a capable senior coming here to sit the bench behind Joe.
That's exactly the issue. There is no game changer guard coming here. May pick off a supplementary piece but there is no savior PG coming. Joe and Buddy for 35+ is the backcourt period. To think otherwise is pie in the sky stuff.

What’s done is done. What I want to know now is : Is JB getting a compensatory pick off Cal’s roster?

Here’s a picture of next years team.

1617119285083.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online