Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could also be "not playing time" but be because of how Boeheim spoke about his decision to not play Kadary more to the press.

Regardless, having this kind of thing happen is disastrous to the program. Even if they bring someone in from the portal who's just as good, they'll get like 10 minutes a game the first 50-60% of the year cause the zone is hard to learn, and then they'll be stuck behind Joe cause Joe's the starter and that's that.

Then Joe will be entrenched as a three year starter and the dude we got to replace Kadary will almost certainly be disgruntled by a lack of playing time. Wonder what the portal rules will be next year?

And Benny will probably be one and done so wasting this year is just freaking brilliant.

It's 2021, you can't be making the best player sit and wait, trashing your guys to the press, embarrassing guys with the permanent quick hook, and (presumably/possibly) being just as much of a jerk behind the scenes.

Boeheim is reaping what he sows. But he doesn't care cause he'll get to coach his two sons on his way out the door, so that's fun.

If it was the so called party then it appears this is somewhat similar to the women's team issue and a bit of house cleaning possibly or at least whatever went down after that sealed the deal.
What's the deal with the party?

IM OFFICIALLY PISSED. Yes people had mentioned it was a possibility. But this is ALL on Jimmy. You mismanaged the most talented player on the team to a point where he would rather leave. Ya ya ya, people all over the country are doing it. But we are Syracuse. We should be a top 10-20 Program. A player like this shouldn’t be leaving because Jim was to damn stubborn to play the better player. The guy was better on offense and on defense and Jim still refused to play him even though we continued to struggle. Ya, I’m pissed.

Why, so he can agree to sit behind Girard? We are in a horrible position right now. This is really, really bad.

We gotta do something. I would rather a kid like that than Rich Kelly 2.0

That's exactly the issue. There is no game changer guard coming here. May pick off a supplementary piece but there is no savior PG coming. Joe and Buddy for 35+ is the backcourt period. To think otherwise is pie in the sky stuff.

1000000 percent. There will be no third guard here next year that will play in every game and play over 5 mins a game

This a huge bummer. Kadary has the tools to be an all-ACC point guard. Really sucks that he's headed elsewhere, especially when we don't have another true point on the roster.

I like Joe, but he'd be best as a backup who, unless he's scorching hot from three, should spell the 1 and 2 for 15-18 minutes a game.

What's strange to me is that JB seemingly made the de facto move to Kadary in late January. There was a 7 game stretch where he played 25+ minutes in all but 1 game. Then he didn't play more than 17 mins again until the Houston game. Maybe that was injury-related?

you have the lottery numbers too? Crazy idea, why don't we wait and see how this all shakes out? We know who we are losing. We don't know who we are going to get.
We know whoever we get will barely play the bulk of the season cause they'll be learning the zone, and we know Joe will start the whole year.

This a huge bummer. Kadary has the tools to be an all-ACC point guard. Really sucks that he's headed elsewhere, especially when we don't have another true point on the roster.

I like Joe, but he'd be best as a backup who, unless he's scorching hot from three, should spell the 1 and 2 for 15-18 minutes a game.

What's strange to me is that JB seemingly made the de facto move to Kadary in late January. There was a 7 game stretch where he played 25+ minutes in all but 1 game. Then he didn't play more than 17 mins again until the Houston game. Maybe that was injury-related?
He may still be an ALL ACC point guard

I need more info on this party incident

This is selling him short IMO

1000000 percent. There will be no third guard here next year that will play in every game and play over 5 mins a game
The True Believers will reject this because obviously we will have a 3rd scholarship on the roster, but it's not going to be someone coming in and getting 20+ mpg or raising our ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom