Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe will never be a better player than Kadary if they are in a vacuum.

Never.

Ever.

This sucks so much. What good guard is going to come here?
So Joe should transfer? Makes sense

Never.

Ever.

I agree that Kadary is a better PG, but I think we will bring in more guards that can start.

Never.

Ever.

crazy idea, why don't we wait to find out. And I will wait on the better player as well. Right now, Kadray is the better player and for sure the better pro prospect (Joe isn't one at all) but if Joe comes back hitting 3's at a high rate, and I think he has that potential, we will see. He is the type of kid that haunts us whether he is playing for ND or someone else.

Can I be honest? This is why this hurts so much.

Kadary should be the PERFECT PG for JB.

I also really liked this team. Legit. Even space cadet AG. I like Buddy. I like Joe as a bench guard.

I had real hopes for next year with Benny.

This stinks.

So Joe should transfer? Makes sense
If we want to upgrade our PG position.
Joe is a 2G having to play PG so he can get on the court.
He can’t get by people and he is terrible against ball pressure.
Plus he isn’t a good defender.
Here he plays like he is a starting ACC PG when he isn’t.

We are losing our best PG. I actually want a good PG on the court.

Who is going to come here to be a 3rd guard behind our starters? That is actually good.

Why would any other guard start next year when we had a better guard who sat on the bench this year?
No kidding. What in the world have people been watching if they think that a guard is going to transfer in and start over Joe? JB already has the "It takes time to learn the zone" line already built in. Then if the guy is a distributor and not great 3 pt shooter he has the "spacing" excuse on top of the 1st one.

crazy idea, why don't we wait to find out. And I will wait on the better player as well. Right now, Kadray is the better player and for sure the better pro prospect (Joe isn't one at all) but if Joe comes back hitting 3's at a high rate, and I think he has that potential, we will see. He is the type of kid that haunts us whether he is playing for ND or someone else.

Either way we need more players and if we are on the bubble or worse next year JB deserves all the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom