Kaleb Joseph | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph

I think people are going to be impressed with him. He is nothing like Tyler Ennis, except in the sense that they are both elite guards. I am not sure what his defense will be like but our offense is going to be exciting, we may even beat teams by outscoring them this year.

I think people have a way of rising up to the challenges expected of them. I think KJ is going to do great! It's going to be interesting to see who steps up to become the first, second, and third primary scoring threats. Maybe the team will be completely balanced on offense. But something is going to happen where players have to step up to the challenge.

What a great article! I missed it when it was first written.

The best quote: "You're the only brother on this team?" a kid from Texas asked. "You guys must suck." Made me laugh out loud. Sorry if it's not PC.

A friend's son saw Joseph on campus and said he looked 6'4" to him. (He himself is 6' 4".) A tall point guard. I don't know what his official height is.

What a great article! I missed it when it was first written.

The best quote: "You're the only brother on this team?" a kid from Texas asked. "You guys must suck." Made me laugh out loud. Sorry if it's not PC.

A friend's son saw Joseph on campus and said he looked 6'4" to him. (He himself is 6' 4".) A tall point guard. I don't know what his official height is.

The brother comment was funny. I like this one too, "Joseph arrived at Cushing Academy wearing cardigan sweaters and Steve Urkel glasses. The glasses earned Joseph his epic nickname Bookworm Assassin."

And this one, "He runs to the left and elevates as high as he can on each pull-up jumper, even as his left leg starts to cramp. He limps back to the 3-point arc, explodes off the floor, then limps back again, getting progressively worse with each repetition."

I think the kid is going to be ready. I just hope he gets past freshmen-itus quickly. We got spoiled by Ennis who essentially is not warm blooded.

We got spoiled by Ennis who essentially is not warm blooded.[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA!

Best case scenrio I am hoping roberson bj mcullough (2 or all) will remind us of the sophmore jerami grant/cj/ fair/preston shumpert type of sophmore forward jump.I think they will be good as second-3rd scoring options and hit some walls just when they start to be well rounded, with a bread and butter move to stick with. If one of them becomes super well rounded they will be playing 32 plus mpg.
I think Kaleb Joseph will be our go to guy, and cooney will obviously be our shooter. So if all that happens, we should be in a good position.

Also Rak and Gbinije could impress as they will have more pressure on them to score and will be solid defenders. Crazy things can happen in the offseason, look at Rick Jacksons senior jump. We know nothing of Patterson, Dajaun and Obokoh yet.

Best case scenrio I am hoping roberson bj mcullough (2 or all) will remind us of the sophmore jerami grant/cj/ fair/preston shumpert type of sophmore forward jump.I think they will be good as second-3rd scoring options and hit some walls just when they start to be well rounded, with a bread and butter move to stick with. If one of them becomes super well rounded they will be playing 32 plus mpg.
I think Kaleb Joseph will be our go to guy, and cooney will obviously be our shooter. So if all that happens, we should be in a good position.

Also Rak and Gbinije could impress as they will have more pressure on them to score and will be solid defenders. Crazy things can happen in the offseason, look at Rick Jacksons senior jump. We know nothing of Patterson, Dajaun and Obokoh yet.

CJ said something really interested about Obokoh last year. He said Obokah had an uncanny ability to bring down a rebound even though he was not the tallest or biggest guy. I think Coleman will red shirt. It doesn't look like Patterson will transfer so when he gets his chances he may be a pleasant surprise. He had a few moments of brilliance last year. Xmas might have a RJ type senior year. There were times last year were he was just sensational. And now that he's graduated in 3-years maybe school work won't be so time consuming and he can concentrate on strength training and post moves. You forgot to mention BJ who has a lot of potential. And Don't forget TR. Last years the sports writers claimed early in the season TR seemed the most likely to be able to make the jump to the NBA level. I think TR is the one who can make the most impact and have the infamous sophomore leap like Dion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom