Kansas Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

Sonny, when you get to be my age, you won’t be wishing for the hours to fly by (cackle cackle).

I posted that at 11:45... at that time I was still pretending to be interested in EPL soccer. Once Xavier - Cincinnati tipped off at noon I stopped having the shakes. Haha

I'm in Geneva Switzerland. With no intentional planning or self-awareness, I just realized that I have been wearing my 2003 National & BIG XII Champs T-shirt all day long on the day we are playing Kansas. I don't believe in lucky charms, but if we win today - this was a lucky charm.

Please, don't let us get embarrassed today like Cincinnati is right now.

Get blocks.
Get steals.
Play team defense and help each other.
Our shots will eventually fall.
Win this game.
005.gif

My neighbor, who’s a Kansas fan, just stuck a Rock Chalk Jayhawk sign in my yard! Debating whether or not to torch his house!
Remember: revenge is best served cold.

And if we happen to win, stay classy. :)

Surprised to see that Dolezaj not starting this game against a great team like Kansas. I could understand starting Moyer against the previous game but with Kansas we should be starting our best 5.

Surprised to see that Dolezaj not starting this game against a great team like Kansas. I could understand starting Moyer against the previous game but with Kansas we should be starting our best 5.

How many years of token starters have you seen than makes you think JB would change the starting lineup?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom