Kansas Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

Shutting down our offense requires the opponent having athletes and giving an effort.
I wish we would mix in a motion offense for when we struggled shooting.

Moyer can't forget about the wing. Has too many lapses defensively.

Every score counts. Every possession matters. Each defensive stop counts twice! This is going to be close!

That simple concept being ungraspable for these refs has broken the entire sport over the last 10 years.

No wonder anyone with any game goes pro as soon as possible. Who the hell wants to get undercut and get called for a foul every time you roast someone?
Because it's called that way, you know guys are coached too that defense = get in the way and drop like a sniper hit you.

Gino who? 1000x better giving these minutes to Washington.

He’s gonna be a good one.
?? He definitely looks confident but is not playing well at all. Roasted for two three balls and pulled up for a contested three in transition. Yuck.

Shutting down our offense requires the opponent having athletes and giving an effort.
I wish we would mix in a motion offense for when we struggled shooting.

Kansas is doing a great job with ball denial and defending the pick and roll so far. Need more motion or another wrinkle.

Was there any doubt the minute Geno ledt that this game would have been Taylor made for him? In the words of Kaiser, this is a good lesson boys and girls to stick it out.

Me: we really need to start scoring before Kansas starts to hit a couple of these thr-

Mykhailuk hits back to back threes

Me: aww shucks

Because it's called that way, you know guys are coached too that defense = get in the way and drop like a sniper hit you.

Really teaches guys the game and prepares them for the next level.

SMH. What a joke.

I can't handle watching Moyer out there. Not at all worried about Washington as our 3rd guard.. Very worried about the Moyer/Dolezaj combo against good teams.

That was an offensive foul behind chukwu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom