Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

They'd be a totally different team if they had Ennis. They are all about 1 on 1 play at this point in time - turnovers galore. Perhaps they will learn how to play like a team at some point but I'm not counting on it or hoping for it :)

I think Cal was onto something when calling JB for zone pointers. Fact remains that all of their losses came against solid/good teams. Losing all three doesn't bode well for them but they're one team I wouldn't want to see in the tourney if they get their act together.

I think Cal was onto something when calling JB for zone pointers. Fact remains that all of their losses came against solid/good teams. Losing all three doesn't bode well for them but they're one team I wouldn't want to see in the tourney if they get their act together.

I hope they lose to Belmont and then get their a$$es kicked by Louisville.

Calls dirty secret is that if it wasn't for veteran guys like Liggins, harrelson, and miller there's no way in hell he has the success that he had.

If they lose badly to the 'Ville, their board will totally melt down. Cal better be talking with the Knicks before this season ends.

As bad as it is right now as a fellow Knicks fan, keep that pizza-grease, flour fluffer away from the NYK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom