kevin love deal (no waiters) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

kevin love deal (no waiters)

skurey said:
Yeah I think this is a make or break year for Dion. I've always been a huge supporter so I hope he proves me right.

Isn't that a slight exaggeration? Dion has a shot at being an all star someday if he continues to develop.

the stac
Capture.JPG

The stach team.

the stacView attachment 21913
The stach team.
Last I read 2 or 3 days ago, David Blatt is undecided whether to start Dion or make him sixth man, no big whoop-de-doo, I'd say, Blatt, like Boeheim, says it doesn't matter who starts, it's about the minutes. I agree. Based on this sketch that LeBron sent out on Instagram welcoming Love to the (Cleve)Land, looks as if LBJ's expecting Dion to be in the starting lineup. Hope Dion goes along with whatever the program is, the payoff can be great, a lot greater than if got traded and ended up starting for Minnesota or Philadelphia, which seemed possible not all that long ago. His stock clearly is rising. I'm already jacked for Carmelo and the Knicks in Cleveland for the Cavs' opening night. Heart be still.

SG is such a weak position in the league; that being said, it could just be me, but I'm really underwhelmed by what Dion has done so far in his career. 49.2% True shooting as a rookie, 50.8% last year; those are pretty terrible numbers. Granted the usage rates were on the higher side (about 26%), so that is part of the reason, but those efficiency numbers are pretty brutal. There were 65 qualified SG per ESPN last year; Dion was 51st in true shooting %. (To be fair, one of the guys behind him was Bradley Beal, who pretty much everyone thinks is going to be awesome.

I would expect the efficiency numbers to go up if for no other reason than he probably won't need to shoot as much. But he has a lot to prove right now

SG is such a weak position in the league; that being said, it could just be me, but I'm really underwhelmed by what Dion has done so far in his career. 49.2% True shooting as a rookie, 50.8% last year; those are pretty terrible numbers. Granted the usage rates were on the higher side (about 26%), so that is part of the reason, but those efficiency numbers are pretty brutal. There were 65 qualified SG per ESPN last year; Dion was 51st in true shooting %. (To be fair, one of the guys behind him was Bradley Beal, who pretty much everyone thinks is going to be awesome.

I would expect the efficiency numbers to go up if for no other reason than he probably won't need to shoot as much. But he has a lot to prove right now

Dion's been duly apprised by the new alpha dog (back) in town: be ready. If Dion doesn't get it, he's the only one who doesn't. Seize the opportunity, youngblood, this is your shot. From his weight loss and comments, it appears he gets it. As a LeBron/Cavs and 'Cuse fan, I'm jacked. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...on-waiters-fasted-cut-carbs-to-drop-12-pounds

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom