Knicks! (and other NBA action) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks! (and other NBA action)

Calderon is single handedly killing them.

But their achilles heel is that they don't have any options if the jumpers aren't falling.

Jose Calderon is a dummy. My god.

Carmelo should get more foul shots...blah.

The difference in the game is all the times the Knicks guards have thrown stupid passes that Lebron has stolen and taken in for dunks.

How tf is Calderon playing so much!?

Is this going to be an every game thing where Knicks fans have to collectively lose their minds over this Fisher obsession with the worst starting point guard in the history of the NBA.

He is beyond cooked. How Fisher hasn't realized that Grant should start at PG(and Philly and NY are the only teams he would start for) is beyond me.

Somehow Calderon comes back in, in the 4th quarter and promptly does some stupid Calderon type ish.

Somehow Calderon comes back in, in the 4th quarter and promptly does some stupid Calderon type ish.

That's my boy! He had a decent game this year. One.

He's awful.

Melo finally puts one in this quarter.

We're good enough to beat the fringe playoff teams but the SA, Cle and Atlanta games all played out the same way. Maybe with some experience and Afflalo back we'll steal some but we're a borderline playoff team with young talent and a bad coach.

How does someone who is over 7 feet tall miss so many 2 footers. I can't believe some of the shots Lopez missed today. This game was lost on Lopez and a lot of other Knicks missing bunny after bunny, Melo being stone cold, and Calderon's fork in his back getting in his way. BTW Fisher doesn't coach he kind of just stands on the sidelines... I think he's in over his head.

How does someone who is over 7 feet tall miss so many 2 footers. I can't believe some of the shots Lopez missed today. This game was lost on Lopez and a lot of other Knicks missing bunny after bunny, Melo being stone cold, and Calderon's fork in his back getting in his way. BTW Fisher doesn't coach he kind of just stands on the sidelines... I think he's in over his head.
His rotations are so bad. His obsession with Calderon is out of control. I understand Vujacic until Afflalo comes back. Lopez was a mess tonight yet played down the stretch with Calderon. Random Early sighting for no reason. 45 man rotation. It's awesome.

I haven't ever actually seen him say or do anything on the sidelines. He stands there with his arms crossed and a blank stare. Clueless.

I haven't ever actually seen him say or do anything on the sidelines. He stands there with his arms crossed and a blank stare. Clueless.
Red Holzman he ain't.

Well it worked for Jason Kidd and now people think he's actually a good coach.

I love Phil but his need to get one of his proteges in there as coach is ridiculous. You're the ing new york knicks, pony up and get a real coach.

His rotations are so bad. His obsession with Calderon is out of control. I understand Vujacic until Afflalo comes back. Lopez was a mess tonight yet played down the stretch with Calderon. Random Early sighting for no reason. 45 man rotation. It's awesome.
Calderon is inexplicable, but Lopez missing some of those bunnies allowed Cleveland to create the separation that lost the game.

I legit think he devotes more of his time to applying beard oil than he does developing game plans.
Whoa, just wait, stop right there...what is beard oil?

I love Phil but his need to get one of his proteges in there as coach is ridiculous. You're the . . . . . . . new york knicks, pony up and get a real coach.

He is though.

Calderon is playing because Phil thinks he's good. My god just start Grant already, Melo likes playing with him.

Calderon is playing because Phil thinks he's good. My god just start Grant already, Melo likes playing with him.
Calderon needs to be the emergency guard and that's it. Grant and Galloway should get the bulk of the minutes with Vujacic off the bench and Calderon used sparingly on the second unit. Afflalo can't come back soon enough.

If Calderon is still getting meaningful minutes when Afflalo comes back, Knicks fans will legit riot.

I loved how, for no reason, Fisher put Calderon back into the game in the 4th and he, right away, throws a lazy pass that Lebron steals for a dunk. Not only is he the Amare of point guards but he can't even run an offense, let alone penetrate or shoot.

He might as well have worn a Hawks, Cavs, Spurs jersey so far this year. It's 5-4 when he's in there at all times.

I love Phil but his need to get one of his proteges in there as coach is ridiculous. You're the . . . . . . . new york knicks, pony up and get a real coach.

His first choice has worked out pretty well, to be fair.

So we all agree Calderon is toast right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom