Labissiere & Briscoe | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Labissiere & Briscoe

I wonder if these Kentucky recruits know about what kind of man Adolph Rupp was and if so how they feel playing in a arena named for a man like him. Shows you the kind of school Kentucky is that they play in a arena named after a racist like Rupp

I live in a county named after racist slave owner Thomas Jefferson, I somehow get over it and don't really think about it. People get off work for Columbus day. The list can go on for days but we can pretend that racism began and ended with Rupp since he didn't sign a black player until the end of his career if you'd like. I hope Alabama recruits don't find out Bryant Denny Stadiumis named after Bear Bryant, it would wreck their entire program. Too funny.

Rationalizing to somehow change the minds of people who can't stand your white-supremacist-reared program and sleazy coach (whose minds are never going to change)... that's a terrific hobby you have!
I'm not trying to change your mind, Im correcting your lies. I have the truth on my side and that's why it bothers you so much.

I'm not trying to change your mind, Im correcting your lies. I have the truth on my side and that's why it bothers you so much.
The-Walking-Dead-Season-3-Episode-13-The-Governor.jpg

Good rant, one small correction:

Infinity = really big
Infinitesimal = really small
You are correct. Thank you for the correction. My bad... fixed now... but I was ranting... what can I say?

Here is my [stupid] Kentucky conspiracy theory: Because they won the national championship 2-3 years ago with the A.D./MKG squad, they are now untouchable by the NCAA, or at least untouchable to the point that nothing will ever come out that would jeopardize the legitimacy of that championship season. Fact is that it would look beyond terrible/awkward to have a season where there isn't an NCAA champion, or it just goes to the runner up, or idk how that works. Point being, the NCAA wants no part of that.

In case anyone is wondering, the first few years he was Kentucky I had a similar theory that the NCAA would never LET him win the title, to avoid this exact scenario.

Here is my [stupid] Kentucky conspiracy theory: Because they won the national championship 2-3 years ago with the A.D./MKG squad, they are now untouchable by the NCAA, or at least untouchable to the point that nothing will ever come out that would jeopardize the legitimacy of that championship season. Fact is that it would look beyond terrible/awkward to have a season where there isn't an NCAA champion, or it just goes to the runner up, or idk how that works. Point being, the NCAA wants no part of that.

In case anyone is wondering, the first few years he was Kentucky I had a similar theory that the NCAA would never LET him win the title, to avoid this exact scenario.
Kentucky is the most hated program in college athletics, maybe sports since there are no more bandwagon Heat haters. There would be zero blowback from anyone outside of Kentucky. The NCAA vacated USC's 2004 BCS National Championship a few years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom