Last 2 games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Last 2 games

Ehh... Mali would have had to make a tough pass. I didnt want Mali at the line either, but I really didnt want him to force anything but an easy pass that could have been stolen. Ultimately, Mali did his job the last 20 seconds.

Hopefully they both understand now why getting the ball back to Trevor was important. And I agree, a lollipop pass parallel to the 10 second line there is just inviting disaster. At least he didn't do that. Trevor has to come to meet the ball there, or flash to an open spot. And it just occurred to me that where he was when he picked up the ball in the first place, was less than ideal.

guys dont always want to have to shoot, and waiting until the last second to pass is inviting trouble.

as for coaches boxes. there is more than enough room to coach without walking out or up the court. how did guys like wooden or Red survive never even getting off the bench? if anything make the box smaller and enforce it.

guys dont always want to have to shoot, and waiting until the last second to pass is inviting trouble.

as for coaches boxes. there is more than enough room to coach without walking out or up the court. how did guys like wooden or Red survive never even getting off the bench? if anything make the box smaller and enforce it.

If I may, the NCAA's position is something along the lines of, "No one buys tickets, or tunes in on TV, to see how good the refs are." What you suggest may seem reasonable, but it just isn't going to happen.

I really like how JB handles the post game interview. He always praises our competition whether we win or lose. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Why would you ever talk down your opponent. You are only ever as good as your competition. I think it makes good sense to talk up everyone we play. Plus it's really classy in my opinion. It's a win-win in my mind.
He praises them before and after games. He's always talking about every single team's strengths. I believe he is being sincere, as well. He doesn't want our teams to sleep on anybody, but sometimes in spite of his best efforts, they do.

Nice to go 2-0 with two totally different games, good and bad.

Won vs ND with everyone generally playing good and the team playing great. Won today with everyone generally playing not so good and the team having a bad game. But we won both. Enjoy this little title run.
You used the wrong word in your original post. I fixed it in bold above!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom