LAX Action for March 10-11

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DX3SflhVAAAH_FN.jpg

8-7

Hobart
Albany
Cornell

Careful with Hobart, thats a trap game. They have looked better the last two weeks but I think thats more of the opponent. I could see Gtown winning by 6-8 goals or by 2.

Careful with Hobart, thats a trap game. They have looked better the last two weeks but I think thats more of the opponent. I could see Gtown winning by 6-8 goals or by 2.
Could be completely wrong but I feel like Georgetown has also looked good because of their opponents. Not saying Hobart will win but think they just may cover.

Could be completely wrong but I feel like Georgetown has also looked good because of their opponents. Not saying Hobart will win but think they just may cover.

Good point. Some really tough lines this week. Usually I feel good about at least 1 or usually 2 of the games, this week its a mess.

Good point. Some really tough lines this week. Usually I feel good about at least 1 or usually 2 of the games, this week its a mess.

Hence your lead in the contest :). I am trying to think creatively but based on my record I should probably just flip coins

Hence your lead in the contest :). I am trying to think creatively but based on my record I should probably just flip coins

LOL i think most weeks all of us would be better flipping a coin. The difference between a 3-0 and a 1-2 or 0-3 week is miniscule.

i'm terrible at picking with lines as is, but man i look at that chart and haven't a clue.

i'm terrible at picking with lines as is, but man i look at that chart and haven't a clue.

Only doing the top 20 really limits your options. Theres plenty of games I think a lot of us could get but there outside the top 20 so no lines.

Last edited:
Only doing the top 20 really limits your options. Theres plenty of games I think I think a lot of us could get but there outside the top 20 so no lines.

The not picking Syracuse hurts us also 3-1 vs. the spread :)

11-4 on the year and stumped for this week.
Going with the following but I might change my mind before Sat.

Yale -4.5 vs Fairfield
Lehigh + 3 Army
Penn State -1 Cornell - Banking on the big red getting dominated at the X again.

they had albany beat by multiple goals winning 0 faceoffs all game.. cant get much worse than that. they cant go negative. i guess the could if they took penalties on top of losing the faceoff.

PSU dude is winning 72%
Albany dude is winning 87%. eek cornell is bad.. even removing the cornell game he is as 82%..

So that means cornell wins 4-5 just on luck alone.

hobart was tied at 7 vs PSU.. cornell once they adjusted scored 9 in a row and just coasted after that

they had albany beat by multiple goals winning 0 faceoffs all game.. cant get much worse than that. they cant go negative. i guess the could if they took penalties on top of losing the faceoff.

PSU dude is winning 72%
Albany dude is winning 87%. eek cornell is bad.. even removing the cornell game he is as 82%..

So that means cornell wins 4-5 just on luck alone.

hobart was tied at 7 vs PSU.. cornell once they adjusted scored 9 in a row and just coasted after that

I am not saying Cornell can't or won't win but winning by 6+ goals is highly unlikely. First off PSU isn't Hobart although there defense is less then great. Second Cornell and PSU both beat Hobart by the same score of 15-8 so I am not sure what bringing up that game has to do with either team winning and I think you mean Cornell was tied with Hobart at 7 not PSU. Third and most important Cornell's faceoff game is abysmal. Arceri is one of the best in country at least to 10, hes probably going to win at least 65%+ . I thought Cornell played a hell of a game last week but when push came to shove Albany scored at will in the later stages of the 4th quarter because they played make it take it and just wore Cornell down which PSU is capable of as well even though I think they are overrated.

Cornell can definitely win by 6+ not a chance.

psu-hobart was tied at 7 in the 3rd, hobart was ahead at the half..

hobart was ahead of cornell 5-1.. cornell made some changes ran off 10 in a row and then shut it down.

Albany scored late because Cornell started chasing after Albany tied it up because they knew they couldnt get the ball back on a faceoff..

psu-hobart was tied at 7 in the 3rd, hobart was ahead at the half..

hobart was ahead of cornell 5-1.. cornell made some changes ran off 10 in a row and then shut it down.

OK but how does that favor Cornell by 6+ tomorrow. What have you seen from Cornell that gives any inclination they can beat a fringe top 20 team like PSU by that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom