Albany -1.5
Colgate +2
UNC +1.5

Brown -1.5
LIU -5.5
Air Force +1.5
And the Mighty Highlanders of NJIT +1.5

Gonna kick myself for not taking SU yesterday

Lemoyne -2.5 - Sacred Heart is a bad team, Lemoyne buried Wagner, they should win by 5+ goals.

Hop -1.5, UNc hasn't played anyone yet and Hops D should limit UNC big time offensively.

Harvard -7 Big line but Harvard should drop 20+

Albany -1.5 - 2 tough games to start, Albany should win here
Sacred Heart plays better at home as they lost a close one to Stonybrook home and have 1 win at home. There not a good team but they do have 1 player Morgan Oreilly who has 16 goals in 4 games. He's a big boy like 6ft 4 215 and is dominant. He's their only player but I watched some on the Stonybrook game and was really impressed by him. That's why I stayed away from that game. Idk if Lemoyne has anyone who can even slow him down.

Gonna kick myself for not taking SU yesterday

Lemoyne -2.5 - Sacred Heart is a bad team, Lemoyne buried Wagner, they should win by 5+ goals.

Hop -1.5, UNc hasn't played anyone yet and Hops D should limit UNC big time offensively.

Harvard -7 Big line but Harvard should drop 20+

Albany -1.5 - 2 tough games to start, Albany should win here
Sacred Heart would smack Wagner too. Wagner is almsot as bad as Hampton and belongs in the MCLA. Lol

Duke was the lock of the week. Jax lost some good players to graduation and not very good this yr. I took them on here and I bet Duke on Draftkings.

Sacred Heart plays better at home as they lost a close one to Stonybrook home and have 1 win at home. There not a good team but they do have 1 player Morgan Oreilly who has 16 goals in 4 games. He's a big boy like 6ft 4 215 and is dominant. He's their only player but I watched some on the Stonybrook game and was really impressed by him. That's why I stayed away from that game. Idk if Lemoyne has anyone who can even slow him down.
Ah it was Fairfield they beat at home pretty good then lost a close one to a solid Stonybrook team at home, lost at a solid Merrimack team 11-10 at Merrimack. Sacred goalie gets hot at times and there Fogo is good. Most of all like I said Morgan Oreilly is a beast. I never saw Lemoyne play so idk just when u compared Wagner they aren't even close to Sacred Heart. That's how bad Wagner is I mean Sacred Heart would beat them 15 - 5 probably. Stonybrook returned a lot and they lost a close championship game to Deleware last season so that's why I was impressed Sacred Heart played them tough. Who knows tho

Richmond looks to be very strong this year - lost in OT to Maryland and gave UVA a real battle.
Destroyed St Johns today.

man army was up what needed then pulled everyone and let mercer comeback a little so will go 3-1 this week as penn state , richmond and high point (barely covered but covered) today

man army was up what needed then pulled everyone and let mercer comeback a little so will go 3-1 this week as penn state , richmond and high point (barely covered but covered) today
Army will be a good test for Cuse

Syracuse -7 v. Utah 18-7 W

Final 3 picks:
NJIT +1.5 v. Manhattan
Drexel +1.5 v. Albany
Hopkins -1.5 v. UNC
4-0 this week, 8-8 ytd

Rolled the dice with the home dog Drexel Dragons who blew a 4 goal lead in the 4th but ultimately prevailed in OT. NJIT also blew a big lead and managed to hang on. Hopkin's defense and Ierlan controlled the Tarheels on O. Neither team seemed able to beat their man.

Yup Army always seems to do that when they're big favorites. I wanted to take Mercer but couldn't pull the trigger

4-0 this week, 8-8 ytd

Rolled the dice with the home dog Drexel Dragons who blew a 4 goal lead in the 4th but ultimately prevailed in OT. NJIT also blew a big lead and managed to hang on. Hopkin's defense and Ierlan controlled the Tarheels on O. Neither team seemed able to beat their man.

Good call on Drexel, though Albany would win by 3 or 4. Rough start for Marr, gotta wonder if he's on his way out

So far, the Ivy's don't look like serious contenders for the final 4 this year. Will be interesting to see how Yale looks against Penn St next week.

Good call on Drexel, though Albany would win by 3 or 4. Rough start for Marr, gotta wonder if he's on his way out
Scoobies don't seem to have someone who can beat their man and draw a slide, especially at attack

Last edited:
So far, the Ivy's don't look like serious contenders for the final 4 this year. Will be interesting to see how Yale looks against Penn St next week.
Can't believe I picked Robert Morris - I think I was basing on a Robert Morris team from 2 or 3 years ago when they had a strong offense.

Ivy's traditionally start slow. Cornell and Yale will get exponentially better. Princeton is too young this year.

Ivy's traditionally start slow. Cornell and Yale will get exponentially better. Princeton is too young this year.

Cornell apparently lost Cascadden to a torn acl this week in practice. Major blow.

If Marr gets fired, we need to be all over Silas Richmond.
Probably unlikely he gets fired but they look like a mess for about the 4th year in a row. It also looks like he overscheduled again. This ain't the Thompson years, not sure what he's thinking playing @ Penn, Yale and UVA.

Ageee on Richmond, hes a player for sure. Unclear why Marr csnr get more O talent there. Their issues go beyond offens but either hes having trouble getting the same under thr radar guys he lived off of for 10+ years or recruiting overall has fallen off a cliff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom