Lax Pick ‘em: Week 4 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em: Week 4

yeah there will be some choice words to who ever controls that officiating crew once Cornell gets home.

Cornell is too sloppy right now and they already have injuries all over just 2 games in.

yeah there will be some choice words to who ever controls that officiating crew once Cornell gets home.

Cornell is too sloppy right now and they already have injuries all over just 2 games in.

Overall the loss is no big deal and Denver looks better then anticipated but they will want to right the ship quickly. With that schedule things can get off the rails quickly. Offensively they should be fine. That D needs a lot of work and Cascadden is a major loss.

Overall the loss is no big deal and Denver looks better then anticipated but they will want to right the ship quickly. With that schedule things can get off the rails quickly. Offensively they should be fine. That D needs a lot of work and Cascadden is a major loss.
the strange penalties really killed them today led to 5 goals and their EMO needs work right now. when was the last time you saw a mouth guard fallout violation as you attack the cage? Were the refs from the UNC game back doing LAX now?

the strange penalties really killed them today led to 5 goals and their EMO needs work right now. when was the last time you saw a mouth guard fallout violation as you attack the cage? Were the refs from the UNC game back doing LAX now?

Lol, ya apparently there were multiple 2 min unreleasable penalties on the Big Red this game and a lot of uneven officiating. Again don't think in the grand scheme the loss is any huge deal but much like SUs loss to Maryland you don't want it to snowball against other Top 10 opponents. Cornells schedule is loaded, things could get dicey if the injuries add up and they drop a few more. Same for SU if they lose to Army and Hop

FO will be huge going forward for them. The D without Adler is a work in progress and down 4 guys today didnt help. I dont think the IVY is as deep so yeah lots of time for them to regroup.

FO will be huge going forward for them. The D without Adler is a work in progress and down 4 guys today didnt help. I dont think the IVY is as deep so yeah lots of time for them to regroup.

Ya the IVY has a lot of question marks right now outside of maybe Yale. Cornell should he fine there. Bigger issue is OSU, PSU, Cuse and ND. If your Cornell after dropping the Den game I think you'd like to be 2-2 in those 4 games. 1-3 unless the one win is ND is gonna likely be trouble for an at large with the IVY likely to be top Heavy

richmond -12 (w)
high point - 6.5(w)
psu -5 (w)
army -10(L)

8-8 on year now

Vinny Pazianza grandkid playing goal for Sacred Heart so how can u not root for him? Kid has heart. Lmao

Lemoyne down 6-2 half. Need to come out hot in the 3rd.

here's the thing about ohio state...they have no good players, and no good coaches. that typically doesnt leave you in a good place

Probably unlikely he gets fired but they look like a mess for about the 4th year in a row. It also looks like he overscheduled again. This ain't the Thompson years, not sure what he's thinking playing @ Penn, Yale and UVA.

Ageee on Richmond, hes a player for sure. Unclear why Marr csnr get more O talent there. Their issues go beyond offens but either hes having trouble getting the same under thr radar guys he lived off of for 10+ years or recruiting overall has fallen off a cliff.

Kind of stealing this from FanLax but I wonder if given the early success of Eric Wolf at NJIT, that might give the Albany administration more motivation to move on from Marr. Wolf is an Albany alum. The Danes were one goal away from the tournament last year, but they do seem quite a ways off from their glory days. Even before the Thompsons they had some very good teams.

here's the thing about ohio state...they have no good players, and no good coaches. that typically doesnt leave you in a good place
Considering how short of a leash the AD had with the (last) women's lax coach... How does Meyers still have a job?

Kind of stealing this from FanLax but I wonder if given the early success of Eric Wolf at NJIT, that might give the Albany administration more motivation to move on from Marr. Wolf is an Albany alum. The Danes were one goal away from the tournament last year, but they do seem quite a ways off from their glory days. Even before the Thompsons they had some very good teams.
I definitely think Wolf is next in line for Albany and would not be surprised if they finally move on from Marr.

Defensively OSU is doing a fairly good job. UVa has had a couple of runs of course but it could be way worse then 11 though 3 qtrs.

Offensively OSU is a freekin measure. Fewls like they have turned the ball over about 30 times. Forcing passes that that have no chance and getting doubled constantly and getting stripped.

They do seem to be a doing a decent job against the 10 man but again you can tell that Offenae needs a massive upgrade in talent. Way to many lower tier transfers

Defensively OSU is doing a fairly good job. UVa has had a couple of runs of course but it could be way worse then 11 though 3 qtrs.

Offensively OSU is a freekin measure. Fewls like they have turned the ball over about 30 times. Forcing passes that that have no chance and getting doubled constantly and getting stripped.

They do seem to be a doing a decent job against the 10 man but again you can tell that Offenae needs a massive upgrade in talent. Way to many lower tier transfers
How are the gorillas doing?

Georgetown up on Notre Dame 4-3 at half. Two of NDs goals were on broken plays and neither Kavanaugh has a point. Hoya freshman goalie is playing lights out.

Yeah just shows how bad Wagner really is. Welcome to D1 game for Lemoyne.
Yeah I guess they thought like the rest of us that sacred heart was some cyo league team. Honestly still don’t know where they are from.

Really uva? Way to take the day off. lol. 1-3, back to earth for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom