Class of 2015 - LB Anthony McKee Jr (OH) Verballed to Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Anthony McKee Jr (OH) Verballed to Pitt

BulFZIrIYAEaE9U.jpg:large

He was retweeting this this morning. One of the MSU fans is pretty creative.

Lame...25 words in a news story on something rutgers would normally do.

I'm sorry, but at least try to make it Headline that any school would have on a newly enshrined NFL hall of famer.

Are they even serious about this recruit on a halfass attempt

TheFootballBrainiacs‏@TheFbBrainiacs 3h
Stud LB Anthony McKee (@_xHeSuperSoLo) is making a bit of a surprise official visit for the OU vs TN game! Expected him later in the season.

I don't even know if we are still recruiting him at this point?

I don't even know if we are still recruiting him at this point?
because they don't have a chance? Would think they would still be after him if they did, they lost 1 LB.

because they don't have a chance? Would think they would still be after him if they did, they lost 1 LB.

I don't know? They may have got the feel he just wasn't that interested. I'm going to have to check Eric White's twitter.

EDT: White is indeed still following McKee. Also, good to see he is now following Miami WR Trevor Holcy.

Last edited:
When all else fails check who Eric White is following...

He is also still following Davante Davis. I'd be surprised if we even get OV's from either one of them. I don't think were going to hard after either one. Right now looks like Sheppard and Grimes are priority.

DDavis is still wide open from what I understand. Not that we're in it but he hasn't eliminated anyone that I know of and we barely know what our coaches were up to on the off week.

DDavis is still wide open from what I understand. Not that we're in it but he hasn't eliminated anyone that I know of and we barely know what our coaches were up to on the off week.

They visited a lot of practices, and games.

Where was McDonald ?

McDonald was in Fla. Acosta was all over NJ, and downstate NY checking out some of the commits, and a bunch of 2016's. Daoust was down in PA to check out Eaely. Adam was in Illinois checking out some stud OL Brokop, Foster and Conway.

I don't know? They may have got the feel he just wasn't that interested. I'm going to have to check Eric White's twitter.

EDT: White is indeed still following McKee. Also, good to see he is now following Miami WR Trevor Holcy.

If you mean Trevill Holcy they offered him in the Spring. There is a thread for him.

If you mean Trevill Holcy they offered him in the Spring. There is a thread for him.

Yes I am aware, but for some reason White just started following him...or re-followed him?

McDonald was in Fla. Acosta was all over NJ, and downstate NY checking out some of the commits, and a bunch of 2016's. Daoust was down in PA to check out Eaely. Adam was in Illinois checking out some stud OL Brokop, Foster and Conway.

Right so Macdonald was in Florida are you going to tell me now you know every kid he visited?

Saw an interview where he said he is looking to set up his final 4 officials... Already visited Oklahoma, and going to Michigan St. Others in contention for last 3 visits are Kentucky, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minnesota.