Class of 2016 - LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Did Beatty have anything to do with him committing to UVA initially?

Edit: Guess I should have read Jek's first post. lol.

Skowt's UVA writer is saying in an article today (it's a free article, but obviously the links don't work here and she hasn't tweeted it from what I can tell so just head out and find it if need be) that she expects Ruff to flip to SU.
And I hope what she is expecting is right on. :)

Great size for a MLB. The Derrick Brooks mold (you can tell I love the Tampa 2).

Thought we were light at ILB/MLB with the returnees and redshirts. Really just Z, potentially Henderson or move Hodge back as an undersized option. Think Shy and JT are much better suited to staying on the edge. THRILLED to see this!

Thought we were light at ILB/MLB with the returnees and redshirts. Really just Z, potentially Henderson or move Hodge back as an undersized option. Think Shy and JT are much better suited to staying on the edge. THRILLED to see this!
Yeah, Shy and JT are definitely OLB types. Shy is going to be at the 225-230 range, which is kind of amazing since in recent years, that would make him one of the heavier linebackers on the team. However, he'll absolutely be best used on the outside thanks to his speed. He's one of the fastest guys on the defensive side of the ball on the team.

Would this guy become a top rated recruit in this class? Holy heck he looks like Luke Kuechley out there.

This picture looks like a still from some sort of animated production...maybe I need classes. LOL
I said the same thing to myself but was afraid to post it. Not sure what folks would think...

I am surprised this kid has not been arrested yet... He is assaulting those poor kids on that highlight!

I said the same thing to myself but was afraid to post it. Not sure what folks would think...
So now when JHJ says...Wow that reporter is unreal!...he's right ;-)

We all know he has great taste.

January enrollee. He had already signed his UVA paperwork.
The portion of recruits that have been offered over the past week that are slotted to be January enrollees is not insignificant.

latest