Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

Have a feeling it's going to be Cincinnati. He hasn't visited Rutgers, and we never got him back on campus. He's been to Cincinatti lately and they are coming on strong. Too bad would really liked to have got him with Barry choosing Wisconsin.
Good call. I guess we're going for Pugh, Blair, or Fox. To be honest, I'm not upset with that at all.

Good call. I guess we're going for Pugh, Blair, or Fox. To be honest, I'm not upset with that at all.

That's a very solid trio. I kind of wish we were recruiting Blair as a SS, but he's ultra talented no matter the position. I think Fox will be tough, and if we take 4 i'd be interested to see the next 2 we make a priority.

Barry is toast and Henderson may not be in our plans as we all had assumed.

Think Henderson was a backup plan and that commitment definitely isn't going to be us if he follows through. If he pushes it back maybe our offer meant a lot to him.

Yep, we are looking at Fox, Pugh, Dawson et al at this point.

where does Zanotto and/or Drew Wiley come in? Zanotto has an offer, Wiley at this point does not. Would we take Z, or is he a plan B?

Looks like Henderson is visiting Rutgers today. They could very well be in it since he is deciding on July 4th.

from Toad this afternoon...

Troy Henderson Jr., a 6-1, 215-pound three-star linebacker from St. Edward in Lakewood, Ohio, received the golf carttreatment during his visit to campus Saturday, in which he was accompanied by his father and little brother. He holds offers from 10 FBS schools, but it appears the battle could come down to Rutgers and Syracuse. Henderson announced via Twitter Sunday that his announcement could be coming soon.

i thought he was lower on the pecking order for us.

I think Toad is making that up...who knows where Henderson is on the pecking order (could be first come first serve btw him, dawson, and pugh) but Dawson's visit just seemed a little different. i personally think there are 2 LB slots left and we're waiting on Dawson and will go as long as we need to with Fox.

I think Toad is making that up...who knows where Henderson is on the pecking order (could be first come first serve btw him, dawson, and pugh) but Dawson's visit just seemed a little different. i personally think there are 2 LB slots left and we're waiting on Dawson and will go as long as we need to with Fox.
Henderson is a backup plan, think he would have committed on his visit a few months ago if he was given the opportunity.

Henderson is a backup plan, think he would have committed on his visit a few months ago if he was given the opportunity.

that was my thought as well. It seems to me the pecking order is Fox and Dawson, everyone else is after them.

So Toad will boast that RU beat out SU for a recruit

Pretty sure we take both Dawson Pugh, and Fox if he wants to commit. Fox can be used as both a LBer and DE so he gives us some versatility.

from Toad this afternoon...

Troy Henderson Jr., a 6-1, 215-pound three-star linebacker from St. Edward in Lakewood, Ohio, received the golf cart treatment during his visit to campus Saturday, in which he was accompanied by his father and little brother. He holds offers from 10 FBS schools, but it appears the battle could come down to Rutgers and Syracuse. Henderson announced via Twitter Sunday that his announcement could be coming soon.

"The golf cart treatment"? I just got the douche chills.