Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

anomander said:
ehh Nebraska has some amazing facilities as well.

I'm sure. The point was more "on the field" recently they hold the edge slightly. If attendance us the only difference, I'm not worried. Facilities can be a big difference - had no idea honestly.

I'm sure they hold an edge - but this is not your 80's-90's Cornhusker program.

I have to think Grimes commit makes Henderson a moot point now. Can't see how we possibly have room for him.

I have to think Grimes commit makes Henderson a moot point now. Can't see how we possibly have room for him.
Yeah we have room for two more. Milan and Pugh are high priorities and obviously Fox, although Fox may be a long shot. Toss in McKee and I agree, Henderson is probably plan B again

Yeah we have room for two more. Milan and Pugh are high priorities and obviously Fox, although Fox may be a long shot. Toss in McKee and I agree, Henderson is probably plan B again

Joe Adam ‏@CoachJoeAdam 10m
22 and counting, great job by our staff. Proud of the strides we have made together in just a few months. Don't miss out on the #Orangelife

Wouldn't be surprised if we go over the 25

Oh I don't doubt that at all especially since we probably will have at least 1 January enrollee spot open with Prater in all likelihood going JUCO. I'm just looking at the LB numbers and I really doubt we take another LB until we find out what McKee and Fox are up to. And then Pugh's out there too.

Parkinson, pickard, Ellison, fox, Milan, and a couple other dts. Where's the room, would love to know what the thought is

Parkinson, pickard, Ellison, fox, Milan, and a couple other dts. Where's the room, would love to know what the thought is
From everything I read, grades will make the room.

Is Pickard being recruited as a DE or TE? He has the height and speed you like to see in a TE but his film was mostly on the defensive side.

Toga said:
Is Pickard being recruited as a DE or TE? He has the height and speed you like to see in a TE but his film was mostly on the defensive side.

DE

And now for something different...

1405036373567.jpg

Maybe he didn't have any clean Rutgers clothes to wear...

So given we are at 23, is Henderson still in play? Or are we holding out hope to land Fox/McKee?

So given we are at 23, is Henderson still in play? Or are we holding out hope to land Fox/McKee?

We will go over 25 due to early enrollees/potential non qualifiers, etc

We will go over 25 due to early enrollees/potential non qualifiers, etc
I'm aware of that, but that doesn't answer if we would take Henderson if he called HCSS and said I'm in today, or if we would wait for McKee or Fox first.

We would take Henderson for sure. Fox and McKee are both long shots to some degree. If Henderson commits to us, and then those other two both wanted to commit to us I guarantee we would make room for both of them. Too good to pass up in either case, the position numbers would work themselves out down the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom