legit? | Syracusefan.com

legit?

Follow
iyyby36r6xn9joun1ivd_normal.jpeg
Brian Miller@bricmiller
Just heard from someone tied to Big East, Louisville to the ACC w/ Cincy, UConn to likely follow

This is a guy who writes for a jerkwater Tallahassee rag who is sourcing some anonymous dude with "ties" to the Big East??? Sounds pretty damn official to me.

Ben Swain@thedevilwolf
There is a rumor floating around that Louisville is headed to the ACC with Cincy and UCONN to follow. It’s not from WVU fan, so I’m sharing

My personal opinion is that 2 more ACC teams cough Florida State, Clemson, cough are about to say see ya to the ACC for the Big XII.

I don't believe it. If true, it would be game over.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe it. If true, it would be game over.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I agree because if FSU was leaving USF would be more useful to the ACC than Cincinnati. If Swofford was this dumb then I could be a better college commissioner than this guy, and I don't believe I am a better candidate. Swofford would be game, set, matching the ACC into the Big East 2.0, and I would be super pissed. Kick ND out if you can't get them to commit and just become a 10 team conference and play a true robin round with whomever is left.

I just went to Brian Miller's twitter feed and the tweet has been deleted. If it was true why would he delete the tweet? I am feeling a little better. Maybe its Louisville to the ACC and LIKELY Cincinnati and UConn to follow.

It sucks we have this dark cloud hanging over an otherwise stellar few weeks of Syracuse football.

I just went to Brian Miller's twitter feed and the tweet has been deleted. If it was true why would he delete the tweet? I am feeling a little better. Maybe its Louisville to the ACC and LIKELY Cincinnati and UConn to follow.

So much BS out there. Easier said than done, but not worth getting worked up over every little thing.

So far in realignment, no one has gone from a better conference academically to a worse one. While I think overall the ACC is academically better than the B1G, at the very least its a push if you consider the CIC. FSU and clemson would be insane to leave. FSU is 1 point away from being ranked #1 in the BCS. All that, along with the Pac is why I don't think FSU and Clemson. If the dominoes begin to fall it will be with UVA/UNC and NC State/VT then four Big 12 school to the Pac.

Sometimes, people with legitimate information are questioning whether to share it. That he deleted it could be an indication he had second thoughts about putting it out there and calling too much attention to it. Guys that are just throwing things against a wall for attention usually have no worries and won't care to delete it.

Of course, I have no idea who this guy is or if he has any insight whatsoever. But deleting such a tweet, to me, might also signal he does have decent intel and had second thoughts about sharing. I suppose I'll just assume there's nothing to see here and this is bogus Twitter rumoring like usual, but who knows.

Follow

Just heard from someone tied to Big East, Louisville to the ACC w/ Cincy, UConn to likely follow

I'm gonna go over my ex-girlfriends house now and let her kick me in the balls for a few hours. Maybe I can stop at Taco Smell and pick up some Salmonella Chalupas. Hopefully a cop can pull me over and tase me a few times before I get there. Afterwards, I think I'm gonna make out with my sister.

I'm gonna go over my ex-girlfriends house now and let her kick me in the balls for a few hours. Maybe I can stop at Taco Smell and pick up some Salmonella Chalupas. Hopefully a cop can pull me over and tase me a few times before I get there. Afterwards, I think I'm gonna make out with my sister.
Umm. How do you really feel?

pics of your sister?

Who is the ECU dude that you are talking about?
He was a poster on previous board when we were going after Skip Holtz before Doug Marrone he was pretty funny on the board before he became annoying.

Accor

According to this forum, FSU is the one that pulled the trigger on this move. If that is true (and I have severe doubts) then it means FSU probably isn't going anywhere. If FSU stays, then I don't see Clemson leaving.

If they stay, we still have a football conference.

Except we will be playing the teams we just "got away from". How do you think they'll organize a 16 team league?
North
Boston College
Connecticut
Pitt
Syracuse
Atlantic
Cincinnati
Louisville
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Carolina
Duke