LeMoyne College exploring move to D1 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne College exploring move to D1

Cooley will right the ship, but it'll be interesting to see what happens in that first game.

Cooley did really well at Providence. I will day he also seemed to peak a bit over the past couple of years. Will be interesting to see if the talent/resources at Gtown translates to taking things up another level.

Does anyone know anything about season tickets? I only see that last year you could get seasons to men’s and women’s for $40 total.

If it is anything around $100-$150 I’ll probably get a couple so I have an excuse to go watch more college hoop.

The new Syracuse Fan Zone IPA has a little Le Moyne shoutout in the lower left corner of the can art (note: that’s not my hand with the well-manicured nails).

96AC6618-60DF-479D-857E-3D4173BA8691.jpeg

The new Syracuse Fan Zone IPA has a little Le Moyne shoutout in the lower left corner of the can art (note: that’s not my hand with the well-manicured nails).

View attachment 230975
Linda Lemura, Lemoyne’s president went to Niagara where she played intercollegiate basketball, then graduated from SU for her post graduate degree.

MBB non-con schedule is out. Interesting slate, but it reflects the difficulty of scheduling when you announce your decision to move up with so little time to spare.

F6kdeISW4AIsEB5
The biggest name that agreed to play at LeMoyne is probably Dartmouth.

Hopefully a few of the teams they play away will make an appearance at LeMoyne next season.

Hopefully a few of the teams they play away will make an appearance at LeMoyne next season.

I would assume no one from the Power 6 basketball conferences will ever play at Le Moyne. I bet you'll eventually see Ivy League or Patriot League teams on a home and home. UB, Binghamton, Siena, Vermont, St. Bonaventure, Bucknell and the like all seem like possibilities.

I have the Villanova game circled. The first time my wife's alma mater and mine have squared off.

I see the Runnin' Gauchos of UCSB hosting the Dolphins at the Thunder Dome!

Upside: Georgetown, Villanova, Penn State all big names and very little travel except 4 game swing in California

Downside: Not many NY opponents, three Division III teams, few home games.

Other- Almost all non conference games will feature a return game at Lemoyne next season except for California teams and big name teams.