LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Not only would this hurt us in 2023, he will transfer the hell out and go play right away elsewhere! This can’t happen!
Portal is closed. Juco maybe?

I'm trying to stay calm. But before we, including me, go off the deep end, we really need to know more about what happened here. It is possible that this is justified. More information will tell us. And we may get that if this goes to court.

Pretty broad. I mean, if he hit some dude who hit him first that is a hell of a lot different than abusing a woman, or sexual abuse etc.
Yeah, they could have just said "Thou shalt be nice to everyone...or Syracuse University reserves the right to suspend you for whatever period of time we choose...arbitrarily."

Portal is closed. Juco maybe?
Yeah that would be the option I guess. Hawkins, Price and the freshmen may not be enough. RB is the easiest position to make an early impact, but still…

He means SU bringing in a replacement
Actually I meant Allen transferring and playing this season. I don’t think it’s likely for a D1 team. We already did get a Juco RB.

I'm trying to stay calm. But before we, including me, go off the deep end, we really need to know more about what happened here. It is possible that this is justified. More information will tell us. And we may get that if this goes to court.

There has to be more here. Just has to be. I know at times the school has been asleep at the wheel with certain decisions at times but if this is as straightforward as what's been shared so far- this is pathetic and embarrassing.

Actually I meant Allen transferring and playing this season. I don’t think it’s likely for a D1 team.
Oh! Sorry! Yeah I would think he could get a waiver if SU isn’t letting him play? No clue and I hope it doesn’t come to that

There has to be more here. Just has to be. I know at times the school has been asleep at the wheel with certain decisions at times but if this is as straightforward as what's been shared so far- this is pathetic and embarrassing.
Yeah, the guy who allegedly punched Allen twice and started it is picking Allen out of a lineup but nothing was filed against him? This is all crazy

This must have already gone on appeal for it to get this far. My Jr year, Our RA , a Rutgers grad and avid fan, decked my roommate when he teased him about us beating Rutgers in hoop. My roommate didn't consider complaining about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom