lets take a chill pill- | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

lets take a chill pill-

nothing but negative nellies -

its the second dam day of February -lots of time for things to change

So your dog's name is Nellie?

If Ron Patterson makes two 3-point shots during a big game I will instantly become a believer!

im not a better fan by any measure-

but for some reason i see stuff with this team no one else does- i just cant shake the fact this team imho can become special -

You are seeing things that you want to see, I am not going to tell you what to believe in, if you really believe that this team is special, you are entitled to your opinion.

If we were in the same exact situation, except WITH McCullough, maybe I could share some of your optimism. But like I said, we just don't have enough guys/fouls to go around.

If we were in the same exact situation, except WITH McCullough, maybe I could share some of your optimism. But like I said, we just don't have enough guys/fouls to go around.

answer me this- WHEN THE HELL HAVE WE EVER?- jimmy never plays the bench during tourney time if he aint forced too-

you guys have been crying that same ole song for 30 years - yet now its irreverent

answer me this- WHEN THE HELL HAVE WE EVER?- jimmy never plays the bench during tourney time if he aint forced too-

you guys have been crying that same ole song for 30 years - yet now its irreverent

He usually plays 7 guys by the end of the year. I think we would love to have 7 contributing players right now.

<<tapping my heels together three times>> There's no place like being in the top 25. There's no place like being in the top 25.

some of the deck guns still fire and The Captain is still at the helm - we can still give them all hell

LETS GO ORANGE

You're *** **** right!!!! Let's go Orange!

PS I think even Mantonio would admire your courage.

I just literally took a chill pill. Earlier, I think it was in a SWC75 post, I saw tabasco sauce mentioned and went to the fridge to grab a generic version for a few sips. Anyhow, when I finally decided to take the chill pill, I wanted to see how it felt using the tobasco sauce. I found it rather amusing, and somewhat pleasurable.

o rly.jpg

Here's the straight poop on this team as of today:

Right now, without C-Mac, we have basically 3 P5 high level program starters in Rak, Coon and G. We simply do not have the horses right now. No one else we put out there draws any sort of respect from the defense, they are all an after thought and yet they struggle to make teams pay for it. Its 3 on 5 offensively every game and those same 3 cannot afford to foul on defense which also hurts us on that end. Its really simple we are playing what was expected to be the bench as starters this year and what was expected to be the deep bench as the bench.

I'm not giving up but and I still say we nab an unexpected scalp or two because when G and Coon are hitting jumpers we can be pretty good. That said I hope like hell Clemson was our last What loss and that we somehow learn to close games with the lead against good teams or this will be one looong February and March.

So I thought Michigan St was supposed to really take off after that "Huge" home overtime win against an undermanned CBI team.

Seems like you overestimated that too.

In the words of my Packers' Aaron Rodgers: R-E-L-A-X. It's unlikely we're going to turn it all the way around this season (and it would be arguably inconsequential even if we did), but next season is never that far away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom