Ligashesky Heading to Minnesota | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ligashesky Heading to Minnesota

You can only coach the talent you're given. Overall, recruiting under HCDB never improved. With better recruiting, I expect ST to improve.

This is a good move for L. More money and lower taxes.

ST coaches are a luxury more than anything else. ST is on the field for less than 12% of a game, meaning it’s a niche.

Kickers and punters.. you can teach technique, but in the moment, they make a great kick or they don’t. Don’t forget that the best kickers in the game don’t average 90%.

KR and PR are where a SPT coach can have the largest impact. Most KR can or should be fair caught with the new rules. Our PR team was really good this season. Catching a ball with blindness to traffic is borderline bat$pit crazy. I’d love to see how many PR Adams and Pena fair caught. At an average of 4% of gameplay, this is one area where SPT coaching really can change the dynamic. But is the juice worth the squeeze?!

I don’t think you can look at it percentage wise. What percent of the game are we kicking field goals, gotta be small but also very important.

When special teams are playing there is always potential for out sized impact, positive or negative.

special teams are huge. i expect major improvement next year. Organization and attention to detail will be greatly improved. That alone will make a difference. Dinos teams were sloppy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom