Likelihood to be back next year: Rank them | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Likelihood to be back next year: Rank them

If KJ does leave (I'm skeptical, but wouldn't be surprised at all) and we see another transfer, we absolutely have to bring in a 5th year Guard, even with or without Bryant.

What happens if KJ transfers and G decides to take his degree and attempt a pro career?

we would be screwed. not only do we have no pure pg on the current roster, we aren't even recruiting one in the next couple of classes

ponderous

Wouldn't MG have gotten his jersey and done the senior day thing if he was really thinking of leaving? Maybe not, but isn't that what we do in football? Jarrod West walked twice I believe.
Basketball players with another year of eligibility do not get their jerseys on Senior Night (e.g., Rakeem last year, Scoop, Andy, etc).

Last edited:
Basketball players with another year of eligibility do not get their jerseys on Senior Night (e.g., Rakeem last year, Scoop, Andy, etc).
Thanks CTO, is this even if the coaches knew he wasn't returning?

That was my point. The coaches probably knew he wasn't coming back...
Oh I guarantee they knew he wasn't coming back. JAB was hyping up Wes all season and I'm sure he told Harris that he was going to see a big drop in minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom