Louisville Cards being naughty? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Cards being naughty?

That's right.
And if Pitino didn't know what was going on under his nose...that's almost as bad.
It's not as if he's been the paragon of rectitude.
Hard to see how he survives this.

His only course of action would be to institute bold new controls
like mandating daily salt peter regimen in players diet;
they will have to mickey the recruits.

Maybe he shouldn't coach the games his team participates in if he is so sincere of not being an distraction to the game or press afterwards.

His actions speak loudly,he knew What was going on.Now his partner in crime resigns and probably becomes a regional manager for Papa Johns Pizza. Extra sausage anyone?

Funny how the timing McGee leaving was at about the same time the Hoe was shopping her story around...

"This is my theory," Powell said on "Outside the Lines." "Four years. A boatload of recruits. A boatload of dancers. Loud music. Alcohol. Security. Cameras. Basketball players who came in at will. You got players that are so loyal to Pitino. Who wouldn't be like, hey, you know, we got dancers and sex and all that going on? My thing is how could he not know?"

"I will not resign and let you down," Pitino wrote. "Someday, I will walk away in celebration of many memorable years but that time is not now."

This story has legs. Pitino will have to deal with this story for the rest of time.

Pitino won't be wearing the white suit this season!!

images.jpg

Obviously there are prostitutes in Syracuse but I hate to even visualize how skanky they would be. Is it bad or wrong of me to think like that.

Senior year I lived in an apartment right off Thornden Park. Numerous times cars would stop and men would honk their horns and inquire if the previous female tenant was available. I have no idea what she looked like but that was pretty skanky. Especially since I recall the landlord saying she had young kids.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom