Louisville Cards being naughty? | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Cards being naughty?

Head coach Rick Pitino's statement on the allegations, per the University of Louisville Sports Information Director:

"These allegations will be proven to be false. I mean, why would anyone pay for intercourse? It only takes 15 seconds. That would be a huge waste of money".

Head coach Rick Pitino's statement on the allegations, per the University of Louisville Sports Information Director:

"These allegations will be proven to be false. I mean, why would anyone pay for intercourse? It only takes 15 seconds. That would be a huge waste of money".

LOL

Rick is only good with it if there is some pasta involved.
rick-pitino.jpg

Well. Played.

The 'Cards were just helping boys be boys. Nothing to see here...

I mean we all knew this kind of stuff happens.

I wonder if Syracuse does it? Let's hear from the insiders! JK...kinda.

Nothing to see here Ville makes the cut of schools without ncaa laws.

Besides, Just prostitutes, its like learning swahili instead of going to a real class.

Its not like they were doing something awful like working a scoreboard as a local hero at the boys and girls club.

Last edited:
What a shocker this comes out on the first day of hoops practice. I guess it's better than right before the NCAA tournament, like our salacious news usually drips out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom