Louisville game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Will Hicks' fault. Where's the strength to hold on.

(sarcasm off)

Isn't that a catch in college. I saw 2 feet possession then fell ob then stripped.

Still have to contol the ball to the ground. Never had control because of the defender.

last post by me in this thread: That missed opportunity is our team in a nutshell. A GOOD team has a receiver make that catch. So frustrating, especially when the D team commentator calls it as a TD. So deflating. So Syracuse football 2014.

PartTimeFan said:
Isn't that a catch in college. I saw 2 feet possession then fell ob then stripped.

Yeah, what's the rule on that?

I'm so sick of this team finding ways to fail. Key drops, Missing first downs by a foot, having interceptions torn out your hands, missing 25 yard field goals and so on. It's like it never ends.

If you go to the ground, you have to maintain control all the way through to the ground. Which Lewis did not do, he dropped it when he hit the ground.

Aaaaand a facemask penalty

Damn great stunt scheme to get a quick pressure, but the alBs gotta see him take off

That's 3 times we had a guy for a minimal/no gain and he wriggled free for positive yards

Just running over our guys.

Also huge hold on Lynch

I wouldn't pass again the rest of the game if I were Petrino. We can't tackle my grandmother.

they're beating us up in the trenches...come on boys sack up
What's weird is we aren't being blown off the ball across the line, we are getting penetration on the backside of running plays and have almost gotten TFLs, and then the RB is running through poor tackling and grabbing 5-6 yards when he should get nothing.

Oh well,

swerve time

Let's see if McDonald got rid of his "F*** it" attitude on the play calling coming up. He tends to get really conservative when we ger behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom