Louisville game thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

AAM is the worst running back to face this defense. He doesn't have a chance.

Oh, so what does our genius of an OC do... Run a pitch play to him... From shotgun...from our end zone. I will have nightmares of that play call.
How about running a play to his strength? Or reps? Put your player in a position to succeed! Yeah bring him in, in the endzone and give it to him on a late pitch. Guess the d never knew that was coming? Then only give him reps when everyone knows what's going to happen and nothing else. If he had "normal" reps then yes criticize away. Until I see that, bs...

anomander said:
I'm set with AAM. He is our 5th best RB . Doesn't help he's not used right but whatever

We have average backs. Simple. We miss Smith.

It's like everybody assumed welsh was off and stopped

I love my school and have been a fan for over 40 years, through thick and thin. With that said it is becoming apparent that this team is just not very good. How I miss the good old days !

welsh jumps offside and then decides not to keep playing.

Discipline is so overrated. A lack of discipline is so hard-nosed.

We have average backs. Simple. We miss Smith.

Whatever happened to everyone thinking GM2 was a future star. He barely even plays and when he does looks very average.

For the life of me I have no idea why Radcliffe doesn't have 20 carries tonight, he's destroying us.

Were toast. Its going to be a looong season.

Ball game. Hoops practice started today. How appropriate. It's actually perfect symmetry.

It's awful when the game is so bad there isn't much to talk about so the announcers start using the air time to promote upcoming schedule games etc

iommi said:
Ball game. Hoops practice started today. How appropriate. It's actually perfect symmetry.

I keep saying, don't get too excited about hoops.

If smith only got 4 carries all game and only in those situations he wouldn't have done shyt either...

Dude no one is arguing with you. We clearly are mis-using Moore. The point is we have proven we won't change the way we use our backs, because Hunt can't play under center. Against this team Moore was going to be ineffective running him this way, and so far that's the case. PTG and Erv are the best options if our run game will be that style tonight.

Also it won't matter because we won't run any more down 13 (aka a million )

You have to be concerned about recruits flipping. A team looking like this in front of an empty stadium. The strategy to lock guys up early might not help at all. None have signed LOI's. I'm very concerned people about a mass exodus.

It's not game over just use the blatant mismatch that Louisville gives you which is Parrish

Obviously the OL forgot the snap count. miller got mutilated off the ball my god

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom