Louisville game thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

I'm convinced Shafer is content just not getting blown out. These pathetic punts sure are hard-nosed.

Dude no one is arguing with you. We clearly are mis-using Moore. The point is we have proven we won't change the way we use our backs, because Hunt can't play under center. Against this team Moore was going to be ineffective running him this way, and so far that's the case. PTG and Erv are the best options if our run game will be that style tonight.

Also it won't matter because we won't run any more down 13 (aka a million )
Yeah but saying smith is missed says it's on the rb's. And I don't subscribe to power running can't run against this team. Punch them in the mouth and make a point of it. That would be better than what we're doing. Erv hasn't done squat in this. Gulley has had a couple. But the staff doesn't make a point of emphasizing the run game. And just like I heard John Lynch talking about the other night. The only positions you can't rotate in and out is qb and rb.

Obviously the OL forgot the snap count. miller got mutilated off the ball my god

With the way Miller has played the last 2 games, he may as well be playing DL.

There is something different about Hunt this season. Is he playing injured? He should be progressing but sometimes seems like that player he was mid season last year.

AirForceOrange said:
I blame the uniforms...

Me too. Bad karma to disrespect the school color and name.

Lol no one looking at the back until he's 4 yards up field.

Ok how do we teach our back to just fall forwards like Radcliffe, we suck at that so much

I really think I've seen enough of this coaching staff. This is beyond bad, this is lose your recruits and fan base type bad. Pure incompetence all over, at ever level.

OMG Welsh. You try to run around the RB and take yourself out of the passing lane... Are you serious?

I swear to god if this doesn't count as a fumble forced by Lynch I may kill somebody

OMG Welsh. You try to run around the RB and take yourself out of the passing lane... Are you serious?

I was thinking the exact same thing. He looked terrible there.

The level of incompetence by a welsh on passing lanes this year is impressive.

Should be a fumble. He wouldn't have lost the ball if the defensive player didn't strip it. Football rules are freaking stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom