Louisville game thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Wow how do we give the ball right back?

Give Lewis props, he kept fighting for the ball.

Terrible throw. Also, please stop throwing to Ben Lewis. 2 dropped touchdowns, and an interception.

Underthrown again. I don't think Wilson can do any better, but Hunt may need the wakeup call.

Not for nothing, but Ish was running one on one deep on a streak down the sideline.

Also perhaps we shouldn't throw at the guy leading the country in INTS with an iffy QB?

A move has to be made. The talent is on this team to be winning. The coaches should be returning their paychecks to the University.

We have a QB who can't throw bubble screens and we are calling routes that require hunt to throw a pass over a defender.

That's happened multiple times tonight and he was finally picked.

Peyton Manning makes these throws. We can't.

It's not freaking hard. Where are the quick slants? The simple post routes ten yards down field?

I'm sick of people trying to twist this- we are a poor team. It's really that simple.

My kingdom for a QB.

Given that this is the best pocket the OL has created this season (wish they were run blocking as well), I am on your Wilson train now, at least for a series.

timkay99 said:
Underthrown again. I don't think Wilson can do any better, but Hunt may need the wakeup call.

Wilson isn't the answer. The answer isn't wearing an SU uniform right now.

bothsocksup said:
Do we have a qb after hunt that gives us a chance to win?

I don't think so. Hunt is the guy for the season i think.

We have the worst QB and worst coaching staff in the ACC. Not going to win many games with that duo.

bothsocksup said:
Do we have a qb after hunt that gives us a chance to win?

NOPE. Dead serious.

I'm basically the most optimistic fan there is. But it is time to accept reality. We don't have a good team. We don't have a good coaching staff. We'll be lucky to eke out 6-6. Nothing about this team looks good, and man do I hate typing this post out.

Wilson isn't the answer. The answer isn't wearing an SU uniform right now.

I agree. But, Hunt needs to be benched. If for nothing else to let him know this isn't acceptable.

Hunt seems to ALWAYS throw a flat ball. Both Interceptions ! No air under the ball ! No touch? What would it hurt to put Wilson in? The offense could not be LESS effective . Light a fire under Hunt might help? He played better when he felt disrespected at the start of last year.

bd2c16e434bf2e4aeaed4d653f1cfd3380607ef6f8fc8c896b429391a34de1c8.jpg

cuseguy said:
NOPE. Dead serious.

Agree, backup QB isn't the answer. There is no answer but to hope it improves as is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom