Louisville game thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

So this season has lived down to worst case scenario so far. Almost even worse than that with the Nova scare.

I would sign up for 6-6 right now. This is a 4-5 win team, unfortunately.

The optimist in me is hoping for 6-6. The realist is expecting 3-9. Sad days. We can't do anything right. Every aspect is terrible. Offense, defense, mental, special teams, coaching. We're 0-5.

The optimist in me is hoping for 6-6. The realist is expecting 3-9. Sad days. We can't do anything right. Every aspect is terrible. Offense, defense, mental, special teams, coaching. We're 0-5.
At this point, I don't see any possible way we get to a bowl this year. Not a chance. We're looking at maybe 4 wins at best.

I wonder if the O will manage to score another TD this season.

Not next week vs FSU, not vs Clemson...

Empty the bench please. Can't afford another starter to get hurt in garbage time.

jekelish said:
At this point, I don't see any possible way we get to a bowl this year. Not a chance. We're looking at maybe 4 wins at best.

4 is looking generous right now. We should have lost to Nova. So sad.

The good news is I am in Miami and drinking. Sorry guys.

jekelish said:

Agree.

Talent is okay, but coaching is suspect and talent is scarce at key positions.

offense is gump/pariani bad and that's sad.

shaf is gonna go down because his OC is terrible.
How I wish we did not share this sentiment. This is going to be the ACC season we all were afraid might happen last year!

I think it's time to sit Erv down for a little while. We're going to get him killed. And he's running like he knows it.

In all honesty... it's really getting hard to watch this team. There is an absence of discipline and focus which has become very apparent. To the credit of the defense, they have performed admirably for the most part. It's got to be disheartening for them to repeatedly stop the opposition or get a turnover only to watch the offense squander the opportunity with a variety of inextricable boneheaded plays.

When the camera pans to Shafer you can't help but see him appearing to be on the precipice of becoming unhinged.

Yeah Hunts down. Take a seat kid games over, make sure you can walk tomorrow

jekelish said:
Jesus. Just pull Hunt at this point. Holy hell.
These coaches are so stupid. They already gave up punting what feels like hours ago

Libero2 said:
How is it Ben Lewis has no idea where the ball is?
One of his better plays despite that

Ummm, Syracuse held Syracuse to 6 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom