Louisville opens -13.5... | Syracusefan.com

Louisville opens -13.5...

690West

Moneyline Master
wow. Sagarin has it at -5 with home field already in the number. Might rain Saturday too

I guess when you have the Lamar brand factor and the chance dungey is out, they have to inflate the number to try and get even on both sides. So high!

Reactions: 007
Surprised it’s that low. We’ve played valiantly but haven’t won on the road this year. So I’ll be taping the game. After our epic collapse against Worfford yesterday (at home), I can’t see any scenario in which Jackson doesn’t run all over the field — all day. I’ll be shocked if LV doesn’t beat us by 3 TD’s (if Dunge plays). If our backup QB plays, LV will have even more possessions — we lose huge.

Last edited:
What do we do to TRY and contain Jackson?

Please no “pray” answers

1A73331C-F9D9-435F-BD66-17A5FA289942.gif
Beat him with a stick in his sleep.

Lamar Jackson is going to watch game film this week and run to the stadium to play.

What do we do to TRY and contain Jackson?

Please no “pray” answers

Make him throw. He isn't that great. I enjoy his NFL projections. Best of luck to the team that takes him. The Browns sound about right.

The only thing that helps Syracuse is that Louisville's o line is awful. The D line needs to get to Jackson as much as they can. It'll be a long afternoon and nail to the coffin if they don't get anything going.

Which linebackers blitz the best?

that's a Dungey isn't playing line for sure. Louisville got punched in the mouth by BC so not sure what this means about our chances.

They aren't that good from what i've seen.

that's a Dungey isn't playing line for sure. Louisville got punched in the mouth by BC so not sure what this means about our chances.

Yeah, but we're not that good either. We need to look in the mirror. We've beaten one good team this year. A team without their starting qb that relies heavily on him for offense. They only lost to BC by 3 and they beat FSU.

We can win, but Louisville deserves to be favored.

Clearly, It means that they don't believe that we can punch folks in the mouth.

We haven't proven we can even run the ball effectively, much less run over an opponent.

As Babers has said...people have to do their jobs and in no game is that more important than this one. DE's drift in and SU will have themselves quite the problem so the DT's have to make an impact. Hopefully the ball will tail or sail on Jackson throws and the D gets a couple of Picks. Louisville WR's have to drop some throws and the SU offense HAS to be efficient.

Yeah, but we're not that good either. We need to look in the mirror. We've beaten one good team this year. A team without their starting qb that relies heavily on him for offense. They only lost to BC by 3 and they beat FSU.

We can win, but Louisville deserves to be favored.

Yeah that's 2 TD favorite against a team that is very down this year. It's disconcerting to say the least. For us to make a bowl, we have to upset a team that Vegas thinks is 80% favored. Tall task for sure.

The coaches need to stress setting the edge this week.
We the DEs not to crash and need to have a LB on each edge to prevent the QB run.

Wofford exploited our Edge and it wasn’t improved at all during the game.

6 guys in the box. Our pass D is just depend on luck.

We can win this game. 13.5 is a direct response to Wake putting up 64. The D will respond it was one bad game.

Is OSU the team that gave up 55 to Iowa.. is Georgia the team that gave up 40+ to Auburn. is ND the team that gave up 41 to Miami?

some weeks the D is just off and way off. The D could play much better this week and Jackson could just make plays. we just need to score 40 and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom