Louisville opens -13.5... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville opens -13.5...

I'm with the poster that stated we beat Ville, only so this team can crush our hearts by losing to BC in the season finale... The only, and I mean only, constant thing this team(Both players and coaches) has shown is the ability to find new and different ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...

Functionally, he didn't. Come on, you're smart enough to read between those lines.

Yeah - sorry. It's just repeated on ESPN non-stop. He played injured for a half. But they keep saying "their QB was out for the Syracuse game"

Current forecast is now 90% rain and 30 mph winds.

Current forecast is now 90% rain and 30 mph winds.
So hurricane-esque, great now I have to change my prediction in the other thread to a loss.

Thanks.

So hurricane-esque, great now I have to change my prediction in the other thread to a loss.

Thanks.

sounds like WF redux from last year. A win ugly game would be great for this program.

Louisville Hourly Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for KY 40202

Per Accuweather only 14-18 mph winds, but I guess this will have to be a game where they figure out how to run the ball.
Its amazing. Without fail, accuweather always has a more positive weather outlook and weather.com always has the more negative outlook. When my kids want a snow day, I have them follow weather.com. when I have a golf round coming up, I follow accuweather.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom