LSU Postgamer | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Postgamer

Yep, I keep forgetting about Westry. As Cope matures he will be harder and harder to keep off the floor. I like how things are shaping up for the next couple of seasons.

We are building a great roster. Think about Cuffe, two terrific kids coming in, and most everybody back next year. We are on a great trajectory!

Bell is going to be a star before he is done at SU. He’s getting better at everything. I’m not sure why it’s hard for people to see.
I said it the game thread. Bell is progressing his game in a similar trajectory to Buddy. His mid range will get more consistent over time. Feels like Buddy started off a spot up shooter then branched out. Same goes for Bell.

If we beat UVA on Saturday this team will have some serious juice behind them. I’m loving this schedule so far.
Not getting my hopes up for UVA. The pack line defense will not be kind to a driving team like Cuse

He has to rebound though. I don’t care about steals.
2 reb 3 ass 1 blk and I think at least one steal. He’s not going to get a lot of rebounds on offense because he’s our designated 3pt shooter. He also guards a wing on defense. While I agree he needs to rebound better it’s more about seeing him putting in effort and making sure his guy isn’t getting the rebounds.

Weird game. Final score looks great. 1H was mainly a Judah FT fest. LSU couldn’t shoot at all.

I’m happy with the win but this might be the least exciting 23pt romp vs an OOC P5 team in a long time? Judah was great; Bell was hot in the 2nd half; McLeod looked good early; ball movement was way better.

I don’t think we learned much tonight other than Judah maybe has another level that we haven’t seen yet.
This isn't school, we don't need to learn things. We play or watch to have fun. It was fun kicking their ass, full stop.

He’s doing ok tonight against Alabama. He’s actually in a defensive stance. It’s amazing what a little accountability can do.
Yeah Clemson plays in your face man to Man and Joe has been doing fine. He obviously is not the best defender but I think he would be better than some of our guys. His offense is certainly missed on this years team. Cuse!

Yeah Clemson plays in your face man to Man and Joe has been doing fine. He obviously is not the best defender but I think he would be better than some of our guys. His offense is certainly missed on this years team. Cuse!
He’s also not playing extended minutes. I think he took defensive plays off last year to conserve energy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom