Mar 2 to Mar 4 - Bubble Discussion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mar 2 to Mar 4 - Bubble Discussion

upload_2018-3-3_12-49-50.png

A Texas loss should knock them off the last in spot... but then again who would take it.

upload_2018-3-3_12-50-47.png

A quad 3 loss for Providence potentially. That would put much pressure on them in round 1 of BET.

upload_2018-3-3_12-52-25.png

Miss St seems to be closer to the line than LSU . LSU is still a few quality wins from getting close. Go LSU

The Miami Heat had LeBron James in his prime and had a hard time filling up their arena.
The U is a private school in Miami their fanbase can’t be that large.
They can get bandwagoners for football but not college basketball which is an awful product compared to the NBA.

Sorry but this is 100% false. I'm a diehard Heat fan having lived here almost my whole life. That stadium may have had people show up late to the games but it was sold out every single game Lebron was here and ticket prices were at an all time high. Lower bowl was almost $200 for the worst seats.

Sorry but this is 100% false. I'm a diehard Heat fan having lived here almost my whole life. That stadium may have had people show up late to the games but it was sold out every single game Lebron was here and ticket prices were at an all time high. Lower bowl was almost $200 for the worst seats.
Heat games may sold all the tickets the crowds were never full. Especially in the regular season. I went to a Celtics-Heat game in 2011 and the upper bowl was maybe 50% full. It’s Miami.

The Miami Heat had LeBron James in his prime and had a hard time filling up their arena.
The U is a private school in Miami their fanbase can’t be that large.
They can get bandwagoners for football but not college basketball which is an awful product compared to the NBA.

AAAs average attendance when LeBron was in town was greater than it's capacity. I lived down there the first couple year he played there and it wasn't easy getting a ticket and every one of my visits was the same thing.

Texas up 5 against West Virginia , 6 min to go :(
Providence up 3 against St. Johns, 3 min to go
Miss St down 5 at LSU, near halftime

Come on couch burners.

We also need (18-12) Notre Dame to lose at Virginia at 4:00
And Kansas to beat (17-13) Oklahoma State at 4:00

Lets not settle for a 28 footer thisntime West Va, that would be dandy

Double kick to the gut. Because Syracuse is so bad this year, there are no links to stream this game. Nobody cares about Clemson vs. Syracuse basketball. Meanwhile, I'm stuck watching Texas punch their ticket to the dance by hitting the lottery vs. WVU.

Double kick to the gut. Because Syracuse is so bad this year, there are no links to stream this game. Nobody cares about Clemson vs. Syracuse basketball. Meanwhile, I'm stuck watching Texas punch their ticket to the dance by hitting the lottery vs. WVU.
It's on TV.

upload_2018-3-3_16-12-4.png

Would have been no better for Kansas St to lose... at the same time, Baylor may not want to lose the first b12 game.

Alabama going down again is good. We can't be that far off from them after this win today.

upload_2018-3-3_16-17-3.png

Marquette is in a similar position to us needing a few quality wins to make a move to possibly getting in. Finish them off Jays.

upload_2018-3-3_16-19-9.png

Arizona St comes in as an avg seed of 9.04 on the bracket matrix. This would be a quad 3 loss. If they follow up with another loss in their first P12 tourney game, they may be uncomfortable.

I prefer BC win this game

I think so to.. using my quick rule of 9 seed entering today, and 2 straight losses, has to put you back into the mix.

FSU is 9.23 seed.

EDIT - Not going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom