Maryland Gameday... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

A tighter game this week for the Terps, and Jonathon Donville rose up to the occasion. His dodge from behind in the 4th quarter making it 13-9 was a big goal. Wisnauskas was hot with his shooting.

Dordevic looked like he should be wearing #22. Lucas Quinn did nice.

Yeh, was hoping Donville would have taken hop over from Cornell to replace Trimboli. Donville's arsenal and mobility appears to have gotten even better . Congrats on win Zack, you got a really good team

Question for the ACCNX veterans. I have comcast and only recently started receiving ACCN and ACCNX. I have no complaints about ACCN, but I believe ACCNX means it is either on ESPN watch or channels like Bally or ESPNU/ESPNNEWS. I watched both men and women games today on ESPN watch and had constant interruptions with freezing sight and sound. My question is, is due to ESPN having the Midas touch as usual i.e. everything they touch turns to feces?

Question for the ACCNX veterans. I have comcast and only recently started receiving ACCN and ACCNX. I have no complaints about ACCN, but I believe ACCNX means it is either on ESPN watch or channels like Bally or ESPNU/ESPNNEWS. I watched both men and women games today on ESPN watch and had constant interruptions with freezing sight and sound. My question is, is due to ESPN having the Midas touch as usual i.e. everything they touch turns to feces?
I streamed the game today and had no problems.

Question for any docs here. They showed a picture of Hiltz (?) on the sidelines with his right arm in a pretty big sling.

Does this tell you anything? Arm? Collarbone? Hangnail? :)

he broke his collarbone

Are you sure? They had seebold coming out of the box.
I was there. I paid attention to the box. It wasn’t the entire game, but Dordevic came out of the box a few times. So did Seebold. And curry was at attack a bit.

A pet peeve of mine , see any announcement of significant injury as the domain of coaches .

Hoo Dat aka Howie T3 is a unsavory con man from Charlottesville that needs to be avoided this week. His southern charm tries to disarm and engage but dont let down your guard with this Trojan horse . He seeks info but f you gave him a penny for his UVA thoughts, you'd receive change. Beware of this slithering snake grass , he is foe not friend.

The offense was a huge problem today, aside from lack of scoring they turned over the ball way too much, which made it really hard on our defense. I thought the defense played pretty well over all, except for not sliding on a couple of their goals. Phaup played very well at faceoff.
Dordevic was the offense today, others must pick up their play going forward.
First big test, against a quality team and they failed, but it is early and I expect they will get better.
First big test against a “quality team?” Cornell would be a quality team, but this was the consensus #1. Were there issues? Of course. But I don’t think anyone thought that we would give Maryland a game and for that I am pretty excited for the future. It’s game 2 of a new era. I like what I saw and I’d love to see these two play again in May. I’m looking fwd to seeing how we do in Charlottesville.

Question for any docs here. They showed a picture of Hiltz (?) on the sidelines with his right arm in a pretty big sling.

Does this tell you anything? Arm? Collarbone? Hangnail? :)
Hangnail LOL

I watched the womens game on watch ESPN and had several freeze ups too. Not sure what the issue was.

First big test against a “quality team?” Cornell would be a quality team, but this was the consensus #1. Were there issues? Of course. But I don’t think anyone thought that we would give Maryland a game and for that I am pretty excited for the future. It’s game 2 of a new era. I like what I saw and I’d love to see these two play again in May. I’m looking fwd to seeing how we do in Charlottesville.
So you are saying they are not a quality team? or are you just being pain in the azz?

Hoo Dat aka Howie T3 is a unsavory con man from Charlottesville that needs to be avoided this week. His southern charm tries to disarm and engage but dont let down your guard with this Trojan horse . He seeks info but f you gave him a penny for his UVA thoughts, you'd receive change. Beware of this slithering snake grass , he is foe not friend.
;) Actually, I live in Delaware.

So you are saying they are not a quality team? or are you just being pain in the azz?
Did you read his post? To translate for you, he said they are much more than a “quality team”. Syracuse gave a good account of themselves yesterday against the nations best team. Your comment that they failed was overly negative. That is indisputable.

Neither. Just saying that MD is more than a "quality team" and that I wouldn't say Cuse failed. Obvious flaws were exposed but in the end, it was a competitive game won by the better team, who happens to be the top team in the nation.

An additional positive yesterday was Carter rice and ssdm play in general. Rice is in his second game ever and held up well through four quarters against some loaded middie lines. Anyone who can do that is a 5 star recruit in my book. In general there was not a major issue with our ssdms getting beat, which is impressive after losing dearth.

An additional positive yesterday was Carter rice and ssdm play in general. Rice is in his second game ever and held up well through four quarters against some loaded middie lines. Anyone who can do that is a 5 star recruit in my book. In general there was not a major issue with our ssdms getting beat, which is impressive after losing dearth.
Terp midfielders did score 9 of the Terps' goals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom