Maryland Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FpQOXJvXsAUorDs

I subscribed to ESPN+ thinking there would not be a game that I couldn’t watch In any of SU’s programs. So annoying.

I don't have ESPN+, and so far I've only missed 1-2 Women's Basketball Games, and I'll miss maybe 1 WLAX game next month.

ESPN+ won't help you with the Hofstra game, and the Princeton game doesn't have any TV assignment yet.

Maryland being the hometeam puts the broadcast rights with them. ACC Network for once isn't to blame.
Thank you! I'm glad someone else understands how it works. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears once the game starts and people realize they have to pay to watch, but I applaud your effort :)

Thank you! I'm glad someone else understands how it works. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears once the game starts and people realize they have to pay to watch, but I applaud your effort :)

I try my best. Worst case scenario people can spend 9.95 and get Marylands games for a month. Better then the radio and you get a few future games.

I HAVE the b10 network, and it’s not airing on my tv. It must also be a regional thing?

what is bigten+? i have big ten network... can i stream that like i do acc+?

BigTen+ is a STREAMING ONLY service, similar to ACC Network Extra.

NO TV !!!!

$9.95 a month.

There's a link at the top of the thread.

No, the B1G, money hungry as always, has a different model and you have to pay if you want to see streamed B1G events. What an awful way to treat their fans.

Consigliere posted last night that the Wildcat Pub in Camillus is going to show the game live. They have a huge main TV, lots of other smaller ones great atmosphere and their food is excellent as well.

Probably the biggest and best sports pub in CNY.

That is where I will be for the game.

i stream bigten+ and acc+ on my tv but i stream everything on tv don’t actually have or pay for cable just internet and stream everything. Sadly will be on bigten+ listening to game as had to work today. So sure will confuse guys at work when random screaming or cursing is shouting since will have ear buds in.

Somebody has to maintain order and discipline post play-by play updates here.

If the TV cameras are located on the Byrd Stadium Upper Deck, I'll hear the game better than you will see it.
I have had little problem seeing the game on btn+ broadcasts for Maryland.
I actually like the angle from up high as you can really see where the players are positioned on the field.

When I go to games I usually sit high in the stands at Byrd to get the same effect.

No, the B1G, money hungry as always, has a different model and you have to pay if you want to see streamed B1G events. What an awful way to treat their fans.

Consigliere posted last night that the Wildcat Pub in Camillus is going to show the game live. They have a huge main TV, lots of other smaller ones great atmosphere and their food is excellent as well.

Probably the biggest and best sports pub in CNY.

That is where I will be for the game.

Damn. I’m in Rochester and have kids hoops at 430.

Never crossed my mind that I wouldn’t be able to watch this. Just assumed all week and had plans with my couch for 1pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom