Matt Rhule to Baylor | Syracusefan.com

Matt Rhule to Baylor

bpo57

Living Legend
when does some big time school come along and scoop this guy up? What he's done at Temple is incredible. Btw they finish the season with 12 straight covers. I've never seen anybody do that.

when does some big time school come along and scoop this guy up? What he's done at Temple is incredible. Btw they finish the season with 12 straight covers. I've never seen anybody do that.

Hope they made you some money.

Bet he gets a job this year. He's proven he's not a one hit wonder and no sense in waiting for Penn State.

Hope they made you some money.

Bet he gets a job this year. He's proven he's not a one hit wonder and no sense in waiting for Penn State.

Maryland or Rutgers should have tried to get him when they could have.

Maryland or Rutgers should have tried to get him when they could have.

Before the season it looked like Franklin was on the hot seat. Bet Rhule was betting on that. Bet other schools were too.

Did you start with the first game of that streak vs. Stony Brook and let it ride?

Matt Rhule is the golden child waiting to come back home to Happy Valley, he was born and played there. Lot's of Ped St fans I talked to want him badly, now that Franklin pulled the season out I can see Rhule moving on from Temple to a P5 school.

Matt Rhule is the golden child waiting to come back home to Happy Valley, he was born and played there. Lot's of Ped St fans I talked to want him badly, now that Franklin pulled the season out I can see Rhule moving on from Temple to a P5 school.

Franklin is pretty close to breaking a player's neck during celebrations, so if that should happen, the job is all Rhule's.

Until then, he bought himself a lot of runway this year.

You are correct. Ish was just standing on his "jump to conclusions" mat.

You see you'd have this mat. And it would contain all these con..CLUU..sions, that you could jump to.

That's the worst idea I've ever heard. Yes, that's horrible.

Love that scene.

Franklin is pretty close to breaking a player's neck during celebrations, so if that should happen, the job is all Rhule's.

Until then, he bought himself a lot of runway this year.

Was going to say that he could probably survive accidentally injuring a player but Penn State only approves of crimes against children.

If something was to happen with Dino, Rhule would be one of the coaches I wouldnt mind having. Reminds me of a young Passqualoni

Didn't they immediately promote their DC? Or was that interim?

Thought it was interim. that would be a knee jerk move if the DC doesn't have any coaching experience .

Today!! lol. He just got the Baylor job

I like Rhule alot but its not a good fit for him. Reminds me of Strong going to Texas. Rhule believes in pro style physical football. He's going into a air raid conference. Even more important, he is not a Texas guy. No ties that I know of. Gonna be hard to convince texas kids to go there. Especially with all the scrutiny.

He's nuts to take that job IMHO. The stench from this scandal will continue to linger for years and with UT finally appearing to right the ship recruiting will get a lot harder in Wacko.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom