Matt Rhule to Baylor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Rhule to Baylor

Agree, Ruhle is square peg, round hole as previously stated. Fedora would have been a way better fit. That said, not sure why Fedora would want outta NC? Teams like NC on that side of the ACC have it made. Yes, you are in a P5 conference , but dont have to beat a top 10-15 team to make it to your conference championship !

He's from Texas.

Not so sure it's as bad a fit as you think. If you listen to Rhule a lot, he is a 'God-squadder', and I don't mean that as a pejorative. He just uses the words 'blessed' and 'God' a lot.

Baylor is a private Baptist institution, and he will restore some moral integrity to the program.

While we'll have to see about the brand of football that he brings, he fits the image that university wants to project to a T.
I heard him speak last february. A lot of God dam's.

The predictions of doom for Rhule are shaky imo. I wouldn't bet against him. Good coaches find a way. There are very few coaches in the country that could have pulled off what he did at Temple.

"So coach Ruhle, what can you do to keep members of your program from commiting crimes that exhibit behavior of s e xual predators and as a follow up, can you tell me exactly what you knew Jerry Sandusky while you were a member of the Penn St. program".

This might be an awkward introductory presser.

Not sure why any of Penn State's players should have to answer for Sandusky's heinous crimes.

Not sure why any of Penn State's players should have to answer for Sandusky's heinous crimes.
Duh, you're right. I was thinking he coached there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom