Maybe it's just me, but Bridgewater still seems | Syracusefan.com

Maybe it's just me, but Bridgewater still seems

Yes, but he's really smart - a savvy football player.

And he's tough despite his physique.

pretty spindly to hold up in the NFL.

NFL teams are going to be falling over themselves to get to the top of the draft for a chance at his spindliness...

NFL teams are going to be falling over themselves to get to the top of the draft for a chance at his spindliness...

Did I say he wasn't good. It was just an observation about his stature.

Ville is sleepwalking. Moving the ball at will and then going stupid inside the 15. Wow. Run, run, inc fade, fg, then run, run, overthrow, blocked fg. And before the half the stupid floater picked in the endzone. Bad.

Red zone play calling would have our fans going crazy.

He's missing some easy completions, especially in the 2nd half. Wonder if it's the NFL scouts, or he's pressing because he thinks they have to blow out all these crap opponents if they want any shot at the title game.

This is the most lopsided 7 point lead I've ever seen. Maybe they're just point shaving, who knows. Gotta bet money to make money sometimes.

Did he say you said he isn't any good?

You and Shafer get way too emotional.

Reactions: 007

Did I say you said he wasn't good? You made an observation about his ability to hold up in the NFL, and I made an observation that he might be the first player drafted.

From what I've seen, Boyd > Bridgewater in the NFL.

I'd still rather have our #10. (Feel free to imagine which emoticon suits this post best.)

From what I've seen, Boyd > Bridgewater in the NFL.
last year's qb draft and this year's are night and day. i settled on liking manuel the best but he probably should've been benched last year after seeimg winston

there are so many guys who can be good out of this draft, depending on who leaves. bridgewater, boyd, manziel (i don't care what anyone says, he'll be good), the LSU guy, UCLA guy, mariota if he leaves is interesting. even mccarron.

That game last night had a deja vu feel to it, with a script like the recent SU-RU matchups. The Scarlet Knights were statistically dominated on both sides of the ball, but the combination of the Cards being unable to convert in the red zone, L'ville turnovers, and great Rutgers ST play kept the game close.

I just don't see anyone even close to Manziel at this point, take the NFL future and off the field stuff out of the equation, to me he is on a different level than anybody I have seen

I just don't see anyone even close to Manziel at this point, take the NFL future and off the field stuff out of the equation, to me he is on a different level than anybody I have seen
he's the best. i think nfl teams will be nuts to talk themselves out of picking him

he's the best. i think nfl teams will be nuts to talk themselves out of picking him

I find the concern over his behavior amusing considering what the NFL drafts on a yearly basis, gangs, weapons, etc. I don't think you have to worry about Manziel getting carried away, he's a college kid who has been under such an intense microscope it's actually preparing him for the NFL but he isn't a thug or a criminal, he be a college punk but so be it

well, i hope they offer 2 1sts and a 2nd for him...

My top 5 college QBs picked in the NFL Draft this year.
1. Teddy Bridgewater. Louisville, he has a good arm, and plays in an NFL offense in college and can make the NFL throws easily.
2. Aaron Murray Georgia
3. Tajh Boyd Clemson
4. A.J. McCarron Alabama
5. Zack Mettenberger Louisiana State
5a. if Mettenberger doesn't go to the NFL Johnny Manziel Texas A&M.

i could say the same for everybody not named manziel last year.
Winston is an excellent talent no doubt but he was a true frosh last year on what would have been an offense that wasn't nearly as seasoned/experienced around the QB as this year's FSU offense.

He's missing some easy completions, especially in the 2nd half. Wonder if it's the NFL scouts, or he's pressing because he thinks they have to blow out all these crap opponents if they want any shot at the title game.

This is the most lopsided 7 point lead I've ever seen. Maybe they're just point shaving, who knows. Gotta bet money to make money sometimes.

Well "No point shaving" wasn't in Louisville's core values poster, so maybe they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom